E-Blues : Play the 12 Bar Blues
By David Palmerio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE 12 BAR BLUES GUITAR
This app includes 8 guitar lessons of increasing level.
Begin with a traditional acoustic shuffle then play a funky blues with more advanced rhythm pattern.
Discover the SRV Texas Blues on a clean Stratocaster.
Enjoy a minor style Blues and smash your amp with more Rock lesson played on a Les Paul.
- Each lesson is explained and the difficulties analyzed.
- The musical notation and theory is accompanied by truths audios and movies recordings.
- Automatic runs of the tabs in landscape display.
- Resizables tabs in portrait mode.
- How to read tabs for the beginners.
- Soundings strings to tune your guitar.
Take your pick and spend good time with this app
From the same author: E-Folk: Guitar for beginners & E-Jazz: Jazz chords and progressions.
What's New in Version 2.0
New countdown for tablatures
Better audio/video sync
This wonderful app helped me move past the beginner stage to intermediate. I am currently working on the more advanced lessons included in the app.
The videos are terrific and the tabs and chord diagrams are there to help if you learn better that way. These three approaches combined with the written explanation was perfect for me. Thank you!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 17, 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: David Palmerio
- © 2012, E-Guitar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.