The e-Boks app enables you to use e-Boks from an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
* read your documents
* move and archive documents
* create, move and edit folders
* subscribe and unsubscribe for new mail from private companies
* upload your own pictures from your camera and gallery
* edit your profile settings (profile name, e-mail and Danish mobile phone number)
* use AirPrint to enable wireless printing
You need to be registered as an existing user of e-Boks and to activate mobile access in order to use the app.
When you activate mobile access, you are provided with an activation code, which you need the first time you access the e-Boks app.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.