E-Gov Link mobile app allows you to interact with your local municipalities. This gives you access to your own community and the communities around you. The types of interaction available varies depending on what the municipality has set up, but it includes:
- Location sensing of municipality, so you know who to contact to make a citizen request. Or you can look up the municipality by name.
- Quick access to the website, as well as social media for the chosen municipality.
- Access to the municipality’s news and upcoming events.
- Staff Directory of municipal employees and key contacts.
- Subscribe to Push Notifications for various news bulletins sent by your local governments.
- Citizen Requests. Snap a photo and define a location of issues around your community. Press a button and submit it to them.
Do you work for local government? Register your municipality for free, so that your citizens can benefit from the app. Find out how, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adjusted the text size of citizen request responses.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.