E-Lecture Producer HD is a simple tool that can help users to produce an auto-played online presentation with voiceovers and transcripts. It converts PowerPoint or Keynote presentations to a web version via PDF format. The final e-lecture can be easily exported for website publishing, e.g. upload to Moodle or WebCT.
This app provides a simple solution for teachers to deliver their course presentations to the world. It is also suitable for business presentation remote sharing.
- Import PDF formats of slides files (< 100 MB) from cloud drives, such as Dropbox and iCloud drive, or from other apps
- Record voiceovers and edit the title and transcript for each slide
- Preview an E-Lecture before exporting
- Compress the final E-Lecture as a ZIP format and export it to other apps, such as Dropbox, iCloud drive, etc.
- Easy to follow quick start and video demos are available for first time users
- Import/export files via iTunes File Sharing function
- The final E-lecture can be easily added to the existing web servers and popular E-Learning systems, such as BlackBoard, WebCT and Moodle
1. Support iOS 12 and remove minor bugs
2. New video demos were provided for beginners
3. Update e-lecture template with native HTML5 support
4. Minor UI changes
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth it!
It records great. And that's about the only thing it does well. This is my experience with it:
It doesn't convert all lectures
It crashes in the middle of trying to import a lecture.
It doesn't edit the actual slides. You may type on a box but not write next to key points. In conclusion, it is not an efficient app.
Don't waste your money!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.