E-mountain biking in its most wonderful form! E-MOUNTAINBIKE Magazine is published in a digital app format no fewer than 3 x a year in both English and German. Download the app for your tablet or smartphone now and get reading the best articles. All for free!
Please note: E-MOUNTAINBIKE is best read on tablets, but the app also works on most phones. We strongly recommend a screen size of 5.5" or bigger though - enjoy!
Highlights of the current issue:
* 2018's most important innovations
* 13 exciting E-Mountainbikes tested
* What's the perfect crank length?
* Tips for buying a second-hand E-MTB
* Is it worth blowing the bank for a top spec bike?
This update includes significant improvements in performance.
Ratings and Reviews
The best resource currently for electric mountain bikes
As of 2017, there are many mountain bike publications, and scant places to learn about electric bicycles. But most electric bicycles sites cover all type of bicycles, including road and commuter bikes. This is the only place 100% dedicated to e-mountainbikes. And it turns out to be a very high quality publication. Their reviews call it like it is, they don't pander to advertisers. Download and see for yourself. Highly recommended. A big thanks to the e-Mountainbike Magazine team!
The world authority
As a rider living North America, if I want the latest Emtb news, technical information or the best honest and biased reviews, I have to read a magazine from Germany. American magazines have become a joke and that is why they are disappearing.
I was thrilled with the detailed list of what to look for in an ebike
- 41 Publishing & Marketing UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 41Publishing & Marketing UG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.