By E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be pop cultured. E! News has everything you need to know, right when you need to know it.
Here's what you get with the E! News app:
• Watch the latest E! News videos and behind-the-scenes extras from your favorite E! shows like "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," "The Royals," "Botched," "WAGS" and "Hollywood Medium."
• Be the first to know breaking news with our mobile alerts!
• Access faster-loading videos, articles and full-screen photo galleries via a slick home screen that's quick and easy to use.
• Keep up with the latest trends and get in-depth fashion and beauty coverage with the E! Style Collective.
• Tune in to our exclusive livestreams, including "Live From E!" and "Live From the Red Carpet."
• Share everything from E! News with your friends on social media, directly from the app.
Connect with us!
• Website: Eonline.com
• Instagram: Instagram.com/enews
• Twitter: Twitter.com/enews
• Facebook: Facebook.com/enews
We're always happy to get your feedback to help us improve the app. Email us at email@example.com.
For full TV episodes, download the E! Now app, available in the App Store.
E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
Be pop cultured with the E! News app. We update our app regularly, and the improvements in this version include:
•Text pinch and zoom in articles, allowing you to enlarge text and giving you a closer look at photos.
•Faster loading, so you can find the latest celeb and entertainment scoop ASAP.
•Expanded push notifications to video—because who wants to wait to watch breaking news?
•Everything Emmys: Red carpet fashion trends, insider party pics, candid celeb shots and the moments everyone will be talking about the next day.
•And a host of other under-the-hood improvements designed to make your overall app experience better.
We'd love to hear from you on how we're doing. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and give us your feedback, and don’t forget to go to eonline.com to sign up for our daily newsletter.
Lack of search function
The app is good but the only thing that frustrates me is the lack of a search function. There have been a few times when I have seen an article posted about on E!'s instagram and go look for it but have to scroll through so many stories, I eventually give up and forget about it. If there is a search function, it is not easy enough to find.
New update on iPhone 7 heats up my phone
I've liked the enews app for a long time, but with a couple of complaints. 1) The video doesn't always show up (it will say watch video above/below, and there's nothing but blank space), so I have to email the link to myself and then watch it thru safari. 2) the new update on the iPhone 7 makes my phone as hot as a cup of coffee. It is my only app to do this, and happens within 1 min of using the app. Can someone fix this please??
Crashes on a nearly daily basis
I most of the time like the content but this app crashes at least every other day on my iPhone 6s plus! I have to delete the app and reinstall it because the 'try again' Never works. Also rarely do I get any sound with the videos, maybe 1 out of 35 attempts! It is actually the worst app I use, and for such a notorious company, you would think they would pay top dollar to have an excellent tech division.
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
- © 2016 E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.