E Signature by JotNot (Free Edition): Sign documents electronically
By MobiTech 3000 LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
E Signature by JotNot is the easiest way to sign documents on your iOS device.
If you're on the go and need to sign a document, simply import the document from another app or download it from the cloud (the app supports Dropbox, Box, and G-Drive). Then proceed with the following steps:
1) Open the file by tapping on it.
2) Swipe to the signature page
3) Tap and hold where you want to sign and E Signature will present a signature panel for you to sign.
4) Draw your signature. When you are done, click the "Use" button. JotNot will insert the signature into the document.
5) Optionally drag the signature should you need to reposition it.
For other questions please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0
- Updated for iOS7
Perfect for getting documents signed while I'm on the go.
Crashes every time I try to email a document. Useless. I'm glad I didn't buy the full version.
It crashes every time I try to add an account!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 09, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: MobiTech 3000 LLC
- © Mobitech 3000 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Documents$4.99
- 3 Documents$1.99
- 10 Documents$2.99