E3 Mobile™– Medication Workflows Made Easy
E3 Mobile is designed to streamline workflows by providing hospice nurses with a wide variety of tools and options at their fingertips. Available exclusively for Enclara Pharmacia clients, E3 Mobile is a simple, intuitive mobile app for your smartphone or tablet designed to virtually eliminate the need to pick up the phone and contact a pharmacy to order and dispense medications.
Tap. Order. Dispense.™
• Easily order refills through E3 Mobile, virtually eliminating the need to pick up the phone and contact Enclara to order and dispense medications
• Quickly review medications, diagnoses, and allergies
• Conveniently view recent orders and track a package
• Simply identify formulary and non-formulary medications
• Saves time, allowing greater patient engagement and less time on administrative tasks
Patient Safety and Pharmacy Compliance
• Drop-down menus guide nurse to accurately enter medication for all required fields with frequently used entries available to expedite selection
• User validation through unique username and password electronically reduces risks of controlled substance diversion
• Built-in alerts identify potential order entry errors to ensure accurate medication profiling
• Physician ability to be alerted to all orders under his or her license
Enclara Pharmacia clients with login credentials can download and use E3 Mobile; however, some functionality such as profiling and ordering new medications for dispense will require your hospice to be on the E3 environment and authorize you to perform these functions through E3 Mobile. If your hospice is interested in learning more about the E3 environment, contact us today.
About Enclara Pharmacia:
Enclara Pharmacia is a national full service mail order and PBM supplier of medications and clinical services developed specifically for the hospice and palliative care industry. Enclara services over 500 customers and 85,000 patients nationally, helping to reduce pharmacy costs through a clinically driven model that enables home delivery of pharmaceuticals, as well as access to a network of over 65,000 retail and institutional pharmacies, including Enclara’s own automated fulfillment centers. For more information, visit www.enclarapharmacia.com.
Please contact us at www.enclarapharmacia.com/contact
End User License Agreement: www.enclarapharmacia.com/end-user-license-agreement-e3
Ability to edit prescribers when requesting eScripts for local pharmacies
Improved processes for slower internet connections
Actively reflects diagnosis changes without the need to log out then back in
Other bug fixes and security enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
What in the world?
This does nothing!
Developer Response ,
It appears that you are not set up for full access to the E3 Mobile app. The E3 Mobile app has multiple access levels and we can help you choose the right setting for you! Your management team can contact your Enclara Account Manager for more information or we welcome your call to our customer service team. We look forward to putting medication management at your fingertips soon!
- Enclara Health LLC
- 144.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Enclara Pharmacia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.