For users at participating campuses and institutions, eAccounts mobile makes it easy to view account balances, add money and track recent transactions. At select campuses, users can now add their ID card to Wallet to access places like your dorm, the library, and events; or pay for laundry, snacks, and dinners using their iPhone and Apple Watch.
Key Features & Benefits:
• View account balances
• Track recent transactions
• Add money to accounts using Apple Pay or a previously-saved payment method
• Add your ID card to Apple Wallet (select campuses)
• Report cards lost or found
• Change PIN
• Campus or institution must subscribe to eAccounts service
• Campus or institution must enable mobile features to provide access to users
• Wi-Fi or cellular data plan for Internet access
Contact your campus ID card office to check availability.
• Improved flows for adding money to accounts
Now users can add money from the main accounts screen or the account detail screen.
• Improved card management feature, making it easier to enable or disable cards
• Improved caching behavior of campus ID on login
Ratings and Reviews
Fix the password issue
I would like for the password issue to be fixed so that if I need to check my balance I do not have to log in every single time. It is very annoying to have to constantly repeat entering your password to open the app. On the other hand the mobile credentials are absolutely flawless and it's just as fast as tapping a real card to the reader. It works even with the screen off. Very solid.
Decent app, missing a couple critical features
App works as intended but is missing a save password feature, and the ability to add credit cards directly within the app
It always worked well in the past, but the new update won’t allow me check my account without adding money, EACH time. Very annoying. Also, most of the time it crashes while in the process of adding it. Will be deleting and finding a different app.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.