These Guidelines are developed by the European AIDS Clinical Society (EACS), a not-for-profit organization, whose mission is to promote excellence in standards of care, research and education in HIV-infection and related co-infections, and to actively engage in the formulation of public health policy, with the aim of reducing HIV disease burden across Europe.
The EACS Guidelines provide guidance for healthcare professionals on: assessment of HIV-positive persons, antiretroviral therapy (ART), prevention and management of co-morbidities, co-infections and opportunistic infections. EACS App features include full text search, user-created bookmarks and notes, various tables and more.
EACS Guidelines version 9.1 (2018). New from version 9.0:
- ART starting regimens, switch strategies, virological failure, pregnancy
- Co-morbidities: updated throughout
- Co-infections: updated throughout
- Opportunistic infections: updated
See Changes from v9.0 to 9.1 for complete summary
- Antimicrobial Therapy Inc
- 42.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 European AIDS Clinical Society (content)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.