Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What is AVTECH EagleEyes-lite ?
AVTECH EagleEyes-lite is a free application for all valued customer of AVTECH Corporation only.
EagleEyes-lite is very easy and convenient to use, powerful feature with user friendly interface design.
1. Real-time live video streaming remote monitor IP-Camera and DVR Device(AVTECH product only).
2. Support DVR single, Multi-channel monitor swithing.
3. Support TCP-IP protocol.
4. Auto Re-login function after disconnect.
5. Support video type such as: MPEG4, H.264 for DVR/IPCAM.
6. Support PTZ Control ( Normal / Pelco-D / Pelco-P ).
7. Display Video loss / Cover channel.
8. Support Push Notification.
Touch panel function description :
1. One touch to switch channel.
2. One touch to control PTZ HotPoint.
3. Double click to Max Zoom In/Out.
4. Two finger pinch to PTZ Zoom In/Out.
Note: this version only support 1 addressbook account.
About AVTECH Corporation:
To provide the most competitive products is the best accomplishment AVTECH Corporation achieved these years,
it also enabled AVTECH Corporation to be the winner in the market.
AVTECH Corporation will continue to combine the distribution experience of semiconductor component and the leading supplier advantages of security surveillance.
With these advantages, AVTECH Corporation insist its technology developing and keep promoting its digitalization, integration, and networking products.
AVTECH will provide worldwide customers the best price, best functions, and best service.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
Fix some bugs.
Video Playback Through App Is No Longer Clear As Use To Be
EagleEyes video playback is no longer clear like it use to be on all of my Avtech installations. Record Steam is selected in EagleEyes, and video streaming is turned up to it's highest setting. My customers hate that there playback use to be clear but now it's not anymore. These are features that would be the winning functions when giving estimates to new customers. Now I can't even remote into systems when I advertise at a customers store or home without asking them there wifi passwords, which is unprofessional. Please set it up the way it was before and to work with Tmobile + IOS 10.2. This is very bad for business and customers are getting upset.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Avtech
- © 2013 AVTEH Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Giga Bytes data transfer$0.99
- 7 Giga Bytes data transfer$4.99