By C-Command Software, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Collect notes, e-mails, and Web pages on your Mac, and search them instantly. EagleFiler makes managing your information easy. It lets you archive and search mail, Web pages, PDF files, word processing documents, images, and more. Use it to collect information from a variety of sources. Browse different types of files using a standard three-pane interface. Organize them into folders and annotate them with tags and notes, or leave everything in one folder and pin-point the information you need using the live search. Since EagleFiler stores its library in Finder format, it works smoothly with your other favorite Mac applications.
EagleFiler in a nutshell:
* With a single keypress, import Web pages, mail messages, or any file on your Mac.
* EagleFiler stores them in an open format: regular files and folders that are fully accessible to your other applications.
* Optionally: encrypt the files, add tags, notes, color-coded labels, and other metadata.
* Browse by folder or by tag, or use the live search or smart folders to find the information you need (faster than Spotlight).
* View, edit, or create documents directly in EagleFiler's streamlined interface, or double-click to edit using another application.
EagleFiler is a digital filing cabinet, a research assistant, and a snippet collector. You can use it to write a journal, track all the files for a project or job, save your favorite Web articles, store financial statements and receipts, run a paperless office, plan a trip, collect your course notes, archive your e-mail correspondence, search mailing list archives, research a purchase, remember recipes to cook or books to read, store scientific papers, gather legal case notes, or assemble a scrapbook. It's the most flexible tool on your Mac.
“It’s a vital tool for the digital pack rat.…The application’s tagging, note-taking, and searching capabilities make finding that one file you stored in EagleFiler a year ago and want to retrieve today a cinch.” —Macworld
“EagleFiler combines ease of use with an underlying ingenuity that makes it feel simple, fast, and lightweight. It’s packed with too many clever touches for me to list.” —TidBITS
“Using EagleFiler, I can now stop fussing with organization tools and just get myself organized.” —InformationWeek
What's New in Version 1.7.4
* Improved capturing from Apple Mail.
* Improved display of AudioNote files.
* Message display and indexing are faster, particularly for large ".eml" files.
* The **Save Diagnostic Report...** command in the **Help** menu now works with all versions of macOS that EagleFiler supports.
* The "How can I access my library from multiple Macs?" section of the manual has more information about Resilio Sync.
* Added the "Share Extension" section of the manual.
* EagleFiler no longer imports ".sync" or ".ts" folders, as they only contain metadata.
* EagleFiler now logs to Console when a message attachment is particularly slow to index, to help identify problem files or Spotlight importers.
* Fixed an issue where the **EagleFiler Import** command was not available in Preview's **Share** menu.
* Fixed a problem where EagleFiler could lose track of a file if the library was stored in Dropbox and Dropbox renamed the file in accordance with its filename limitations.
* Made the task code more robust.
* Fixed a regression where some message attachments were not indexed.
* Fixed a bug that could cause an internal error when reporting an error.
* Various additional bug fixes and workarounds.
If you enjoy using EagleFiler, please take a minute to rate it or leave a review. We'd really appreciate it.