This is the official mobile app of the Philadelphia Eagles. Make your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad a unique part of your game-day experience for Eagles games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch LIVE or on-demand video clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Eagles anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Eagles, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Eagles' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of all of your favorite Eagles tweeps, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Concessions: Interactive map of the stadium with searchable concessions-stands and amenities
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Support/Questions/Suggestions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s to the greatest fans in the entire National Football League!
App Store reviews are very helpful. Please take a moment and write a positive review when you get a chance. Let us know what works, and how we can improve on providing the best fans, the best experience possible.
Regarding Radio Button: Due to NFL Rules, we can provide the Radio Button to our excellent Merrill and Mike radio feed in the Philadelphia region only. If you are outside the Philadelphia region, you can listen to Eagles Gameday radio on desktop. Head over to PhiladelphiaEagles.com on gamedays for more information.
• At Lincoln Financial Field? Check out our new Augmented Reality experience with our partners in Recycling, Braskem. Go over to the Lombardi Trophy at Headhouse Plaza, and the experience starts right in the "Stadium" section of the app!
• New Traffic Alert Notification! Receive any emergent traffic alerts when around the stadium, and on roads leading to the stadium.
• New Waze card! Navigate to any of our parking lots and have up to the minute alerts on road closures around the stadium on gamedays! Navigation will re-route automatically to consider all road closures and police alerts. Check out the card in the “Stadium” section of the app!
• Combine your Ticketmaster account with you Eagles account for Mobile Ticketing to have all your tickets in one place.
• Virtual Venue added to provide a 360-view experience of your stadium seats. Check it out in the "More" section of the app.
• Performance & Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Ticket listing got worse
Many features on the app have been improved and look sleeker and smoother. The ticket listing/selling interface has gotten a major downgrade a few versions ago. We can no longer see our current listed price. Also, to see the listed price, an extra step must be taken for each price you “try”...since it takes a few guesses to figure out what the list price will be. Before, the field used to auto populate and was much more user friendly. I’m not sure why this has taken a few steps backward, but it is frustrating to make selling tickets a much more cumbersome experience. Please return the features and functions that used to exist.
Terrible new video player
Since the new video player, which is not even utilized consistently, has been implemented I cannot listen to the videos in my car via USB anymore.
New video player does not center video on my iPhone 6s, does not output audio to USB, does not rotate with screen.
I’m really not sure what advantage it has over the old video player.? The rectangles on peoples faces are distracting, the colors of the rectangles are arbitrary and meaningless and often link me to generic stops that don’t really have anything to do with the content of the video.
The MAIN reason I loved this app was so I could listen to the games when they weren’t broadcasted on TV. The fact that they only provide for locals only has put a hinder on their fans across the country. At least explain why you took it away. I’m resorting to my fire stick to watch games but if I am on the road I was ok if I could use the apps radio to keep up with the play by play. But y’all don’t hear us crying out for change. Anyone who read this far give the app a 1 star and select helpful on comments about the radio till they bring it back. We have to speak as one!
- Philadelphia Eagles
- 409.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 YinzCam Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.