Microsuction is safe, gentle, and efficient – there is no water involved. This is the same procedure that an Ear Nose and Throat Specialist performs to remove wax. Most Doctors prefer not to syringe ears with water due to many possible high risks. Microsuction is a great option for children, those who don’t enjoy syringing, removing foreign objects, those with ear infections and many more which you will find in our app.
Our Ear Nurse Specialist is a Registered Nurse of 26 years, with over 10 years of experience specialising in microsuction ear wax removal.
The Nurse places a microscopic headset over her eyes, this has a binocular and a light attached to allow a clear view into the ear. Using a gentle vacuum pump, the wax or debris can be precisely removed from the ear canal. We remove not only wax, but anything that enters the ear, such as; cotton buds, domes off hearing aids, and insects.
We're pleased to have worked with App City to develop our app. This app will provide our clients with up to date news and information, right at their fingertips.
Download it today to take advantage of these wonderful features-
• Alerts- Be the first to find out about important news and information
• Book your appointment- Make your bookings via the app
• Client Forms- Complete your forms ahead of your appointment or use one of our clinics iPads
• Information Brochures and Videos- Easy to access guides
• Shop- Quick, safe and secure shopping from our shop
Plus much, much more
- App City Pty Ltd
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © App City 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.