By thoor software AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ear Trainer is an educational tool designed for musicians, music students and anyone interested in improving ones musical ear. It has over 260 individual exercises that are conveniently placed into nine different areas of study.
No need to be an expert, Ear Trainer is suitable for all users from beginner to very advanced. No matter what level your musical hearing skills are, Ear Trainer will help to hone them.
* Exercises *
- Interval Comparison (48 different exercises)
- Interval Identification (30 different exercises)
- Chord Identification (48 different exercises)
- Chord Inversions (24 different exercises)
- Chord Progressions (25 different exercises)
- Scales (24 different exercises)
- Note relative to chord (18 different exercises)
- Relative Pitch (12 different exercises)
- Melody Exercises (38 different exercises)
Each exercise has a short description of its purpose and optional preview. A virtual piano keyboard and note view in each exercise helps you visually understand and analyze the notes that have been played. To aid your progression you can compare the different options after answering. (You can even play the virtual piano if you like!)
As you work through the exercises, statistics are collected so that you can see your progress.
The questions in the exercises are randomly generated so you can do them over and over again as many times as you like to continue to hone your skills.
* Custom Exercises *
Users can create their own custom exercises to match their desired areas of study and/or skill level. The following areas are available for custom exercises:
- Interval Comparison
- Interval Identification
- Chord Identification
- Chord inversion
- Chord Progression
- Scale Identification
- Note after chord
* Share Custom Exercises *
Custom exercises can be shared with friends and class mates through Email, AirDrop and iMessage.
What our users says:
***** Must Have!!!
This is the best Ear Trainer of all I tried in App Store, everything works just perfectly. If you are interested in improving your musical hearing you must have it.
I have been using this app every day for just about a year now and the result are simply amazing.
**** I'm in my second third semester as a music major and I have to say, this is a great app for any music major, or anyone looking for ear training. I like that I'm able to switch between different instruments, it makes hearing the notes on the instrument you're use to a bit easier for me.
**** Excellent outil
J'ai testé des nombreux programmes d'entraînement et de reconnaissance musicale sur iPhone et celui-ci est de loin le plus complet et le plus intéressant.
***** Complimenti! Grande versatilità e facilità d'uso. Ottima per principianti, ma anche per chi vuole approfondire la conoscenza dell'armonia. La uso sempre con i miei allievi.
***** I love those chord progressions
I was hoping that someone would make an ear training app that did chord progression but I didn't think anyone would, then you did
For more information please see: www.dev4phone.com
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- Sometimes Ear Trainer wouldn't let you create a custom chord progression exercise since it thought that the chord progressions sounded the same.
- When creating custom exercises the options switches only worked if they where tapped (sliding a switch did not register)
- It's now possible to click 'answer' in a melody exercise before entering all the notes. This means that if you hit the wrong note and know it, you no longer have to input dummy notes to get to the retry option.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 01, 2017
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 82.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: thoor software AB
- © thoor software AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.