By Epickal AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Customize, tweak, and play.
Our earbuds work with most handheld Bluetooth® compatible devices and we have created a dedicated Earin app to enable you to customize your Earin experience.
- Bass Boost; activate to enhance the low end frequencies.
- Balance; control the volume between the left and right earbuds.
- Battery Levels; Monitor how much battery life you have in each earbud.
- Custom Name; Assign a unique name to your earbuds.
- Setup Guide; Step by step setup guide.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Connection scenario improved when linking earbuds.
Love the headphones
App doesn't work for iOS 10 tho.
GREAT product, not so great app
First off, the Earin product is great. I love these earbuds and am so glad I ignored the negative reviews. They really do feel like what earbuds should be.
With that said, the app is a bit lacking. It shows battery life, adjusts balance, and can enable bass boost. The only useful feature is the battery life. However, most of the time the app can't find the earbuds when they are connected. It makes judging battery life pretty tricky since the carrying case has no way if displaying charge levels. I've read this might be an ios10 issue, however until the connection issues are fixed the app is fairly useless.
I am running iOS 10 on an iPhone 7 plus
So, I give two stars based ONLY on the app. I still give the earbuds themselves five stars even with the app
Headphones are great, app is useless
App consistently fails to connect to headphones, even when they are connected successfully to phone and playing music.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Epickal AB
- © 2015 Earin®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.