By Active Learning Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Early Literacy is designed for the iPad***
The AL – Early Literacy application has activities that are developed for students in pre-kindergarten through first grade. Each activity is geared towards understanding different fundamentals of reading while supporting the Common Core State Standards. The activities are designed to supplement and support an educator's course plan.
AL – Early Literacy has 6 fun and engaging activities that students will love to interact with and grow their learning.
1. Word Formation - Learn and practice writing your name, letters and words
2. Voice Print Match - Read stories by tapping on words in order
3. Letter Sort - Sort letters by their characteristics
4. Word/Letter Search - Search and match-up letters and words
5. Word Select - Read stories and choose the correct word to finish the sentence
6. Word Jumble - Unscramble letters to form the highlighted word
The application also has a personalization feature through the learner profile that includes the child’s name, grade, preferred font, known letters, known words, and custom words. All of this information will be used to create the most effective learning path for the child.
The child can also take assessments to track yearly progress and inform teacher instruction.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Ability to hide the key word in the Word Jumble and Letter & Word Search activities!
- Simplified Main Menu design.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 14, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Active Learning Apps LLC
- © 2014 Active Learning Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.