Early Mustang Guide powered by infoGuide
By Sunfish Empire LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In April 1964, Ford introduced the world to its stylish, sporty Mustang. 50 years later, these early Mustangs continue to capture the hearts of America's classic car lovers. Celebrate 50 years of the Ford Mustang by owning the complete mobile reference guide to the early Mustang!
The Early Mustang Guide powered by infoGuide, is the fun way to learn about your favorite early Ford Mustangs. This easy to use guide will let you:
- Enjoy over 350 pictures and descriptions covering all 10 years of the early Ford Mustang, from 1964 1/2 to 1973, and all special early Mustangs, from the Sprint 200 to the Shelby GT500
- Tell the difference at a glance between model years of Mustangs
- Break down Mustangs by year, and other defining characteristics
- Collect your own sightings of early Mustangs in the in-app Spottings Journal
The in-app Spottings Journal is a new feature debuting for the first time ever in the infoGuide car apps series. Now, you can take pictures of the early Mustangs you spot -- at a show, on the street, wherever you are, and save them in your own personal Spottings Journal.
Get all the info about early Ford Mustangs at your fingertips! Get the Early Mustang Guide powered by infoGuide today!
The tutorial video link here is for our first infoGuide: the "Classic GTO Guide" powered by infoGuide. Many of the features in the "Early Mustang Guide" are demoed in this video as well:
- Category: Reference
- Released: Dec 20, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 120 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vui Nguyen
- © 2015 infoGuide Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.