By A.W. Bruna
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Media App Award 2013 Winner **
** SpinAward Nominee **
"If only every book was like this ..." (iPadclub.nl)
The EARNED ATTENTION iPhone app adds a whole new dimension to Klaas Weima’s book Earned Attenion. Of course, you can also use the app separate from the book, as it contains a wealth of valuable knowledge from international visionaries.
--- ABOUT THE BOOK ---
Dutch marketers spend 4 billion euros annually on purchasing media attention. Meanwhile we have a commercial stimulus fired at us every 11 seconds. As a result, consumers zap, skip and block these stimuli, and purchased brand attention loses its appeal. Earned Attention describes an alternative way to build brands in the digital age. The brands of tomorrow would rather talk with people than at them.
This practical handbook includes:
- strategic insights from fifty visionaries;
- the latest communication models;
- forty relevant case studies, including KLM, Hi, Miffy, Philips;
- handy checklists for social brand activation;
- the answer to how to earn brand attention;
- the 'Journey Planner': six steps to prepare your brand for earned attention.
---WHAT THE IPHONE-APP ADDS TO THE BOOK---
With the Earned Attention iPhone app, you will have:
- an interactive overview of all visionaries interviewed in the book, which can be sort on expertise;
- complete audio recordings of all interviews with the visionaries, ideal for listening to while you read or during your commute;
- links to the visionaries' social media profiles, websites and blogs;
- a QR scanner that scans the codes in the book to automatically start the corresponding interview;
- an overview of all the tweets with #earnedattention;
- the possibility to connect your Facebook and Twitter account to the app, to share the content with others;
- information about the other available products of Earned Attention. New interviews with other visionaries will be added to the app via automatic updates.
Earned Attention is not just a book; it's a multi-platform publication. Each of the features complements the others, making the most of the power of the medium.
Earned Attention consists of:
- the handbook (the hard copy of the text is your guidebook for the journey towards earned attention for your brand);
- the blog (www.earnedattention.com), which details the latest developments relating to earned attention and the visionaries. It is also a space where readers can comment and discuss related issues);
- the iPhone app (a free app which allows you to listen to the original interviews with the visionaries. To learn more about the visionaries, you just click through to their social media profiles, websites and blogs. New interviews will be added to the app as they become available);
- the iPad app (this app includes all of the above features).
Thanks to this multi-platform approach, users can access additional content using the method that suits them best. From free to paid, from physical to digital. These additional features ensure that the book remains current and completely up-to-date.
HYPERLINK "http://www.earnedattention.com" www.earnedattention.com
- Category: Books
- Released: Apr 09, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: A.W. Bruna Uitgevers B.V.
- © A.W. Bruna Uitgevers B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.