Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** SPECIAL PRICE 65% OFF FOR LIMITED PERIOD! ***
Turn your monitor into a realistic space shuttle window! Our planet looks exactly as it's seen by astronauts. You see the blackness of outer space with sparks of stars on it. You are flying around the Earth, a colorful ball with a veil of atmosphere.
• explore our planet with Interactive mode
• day/night cycle with city lights
• real-life nighttime sky
• more than 2,100 geographic objects
• more than 500 wonders of the world
• high-quality 3D graphics and effects
• HD-textures for 1920x1080 and up
• Retina display ready
• original music track
• screen saver mode
• multi-monitor support with monitor selection
• doesn't prevent your computer from going to sleep
Checkout our other apps:
Mechanical Clock 3D - Fascinated by clock mechanisms? Get this cool 3D wallpaper.
The Lost Watch 3D - The Net's most unusual 3D animated wallpaper.
Fireplace 3D - Real fireplace at your desktop.
Dolphins 3D - Deep blue sea, beautiful dolphins, all on your screen.
Koi Pond 3D - An amazing Japanese aquarium on your desktop.
Become a fan on Facebook:
Visit our website:
What's New in Version 4.0.1
- bug fixes and stability improvements
- new lighting system with atmospheric scattering
- day/night cycle with city lights
- real-life nighttime sky
- new attractions, including maritime objects: Voyage of Columbus, Kon-Tiki expedition, RMS Titanic, and the Bermuda Triangle
- the most famous passenger and cargo aircraft
- redesigned info- and photo-windows
- rivers, ocean currents, deserts and mountain systems
- new relief geographic grid
- new geographical objects
- new professional photos
I like this App but ???
What’s going on with this app ? I have an iMac.. I bought the 3.99 version to show me photo’s and info , you are suppose to click on points of interests and it’s suppose to give you photo’s and info, it doesn’t work . I have tried trouble shooting with there tech support by the way has been horrible. It doesn’t work and they can’t fix it.. Unless someone can give me a way to make it work on interactive mode or screensaver mode you are wasting you money cause it won’t work.. Please fix it or don’t offer the add on and charge people if it doesn’t work.. GET A FIX ..
Great app, multi-display screensaver option broken
I was so exicted whenever I saw that you could mirror this on a seperate display and not all at the same time. However, doing this makes the selected display use the Earth display while the other one goes black, so its basically pointless as I can’t use my main display while Earth 3D runs on my second. Please fix this. Awesome app. You could, however, just set it to the desktop background which is still pretty cool. Just wish I had this one other feature.
Far better than a desk globe
This is so much fun to use. I was missing not having on of the old desk globes. Now that I have this app, it is so much better. This keeps up to date with the changing world. The only way it could be better would be to enable greater zoom capacity.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 14, 2016
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 401 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Igor Panichev
- © 2016 3Planesoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Global Weather$2.99
- Political Map$1.99
- Photos & Additional Info$3.99