** "Best in Show" Award - BitSummit 2017, Japan
** "Excellence in Art" Award - BIC Festival 2016, South Korea
Earth Atlantis is a side-scrolling shooter with an original "Monster-Hunting" gameplay. Search and hunt down dreadful sea monsters and explore the post-apocalyptic underwater world. Unlock multiple ships with special weapons and abilities for your journey and become a legendary hunter!
"The Great Climate Shift" struck at end of the 21st century. Ninety six percent of the earth’s surface is underwater. Human civilization has fallen. Machines have adopted the shape and form of marine animals. The ocean is full of creature-machine hybrid monsters. You are a “Hunter” and the new journey begins…
- Original side-scrolling shooter with monster-hunting objective
- Unique “Old Sketching” visual style
- Two game modes (Quest mode, Hunter mode)
- Three new difficulty setting designed for casual to hardcore players
- 4 Playable ships with unique weapons
- 25 large monsters and 4 enemy ships to hunt with 9 special events to complete
- iPhone 6 / iPhone SE or higher
- iPad Air 2 or higher
- iPad Mini 4
- (Minimum Support) iPhone 5S, iPad mini 2, iPad Air 1
- Fixed a game freeze issue while loading game.
- Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Few bugs to say
Oh my gosh, I’ve been waiting for this game forever, This game literally takes your expectations and doubles them. Sadly, since it’s still in early beta phase, it only has one world. I love how you don’t have to kill all of the monsters for points and then get a ship, I love that you have to defeat the ship!
This game would be better if it had a story line to it like some paper headline would and could be found in the map and as the story goes on, so does your exploration. Btw, a tip: In order to explore the full map, you have to defeat bosses, which can be found in the top right corner of your screen as a cross sword.
The game while your not attacking a boss
is very calming. It puts very calming music and very easy enemy’s to make
The atmosphere very good. The boss has very good music. It goes from calm to crazy. The crazy music from the boss is excellent. It makes you get going. The game is really good. The upgrade bubbles are pretty cool as well. Much better than I expected.
Needs joystick controls
I would make this a five star if you could face all directions instead of just left or right, a joystick to control where you are looking would really make the game much more open world and enjoyable. Otherwise an excellent game.
- Pixel Perfex Co., Ltd.
- 229.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Pixel Perfex Co., Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.