Sometimes we need to know the precise weather condition where we’re living in, Earth Weather Live is a weather app, which is used to display the live weather report of our region as well as worldwide. Especially we can search by the country/region/locality to see the live weather report of the place.
In rainy or story times Earth weather live will be more useful for finding what’s happening in weather.
No registration/No login and no details getting from user apart from location to detect the current location of the user.
Atmospheric pressure corresponds roughly to altitude several pressure layers are meteorologically interesting they show data assuming the earth is completely smooth note: 1 hectopascal (hPa) = 1 millibar (mb)
Surface - the "Surface" layer represents conditions at ground or water level this layer follows the contours of mountains, valleys, etc.
• 1000hPa ~100 m, near sea level conditions
• 850hPa ~1,500 m, planetary boundary, low
• 700hPa ~3,500 m, planetary boundary, high
• 500hPa ~5,000 m, vorticity
• 250hPa ~10,500 m, jet stream
• 70hPa ~17,500 m, stratosphere
• 10hPa ~26,500 m, even more stratosphere
Show another dimension of data using color some overlays are valid at a specific height while others are valid for the entire thickness of the atmosphere
• Wind - wind speed at specified height
• Temp - temperature at specified height
• RH - relative humidity at specified height
• WPD - Instantaneous Wind Power Density. Measure of power available in the wind: ½ρv3, where ρ is air density and v is wind velocity
• TPW - Total Precipitable Water. Total amount of water in a column of air stretching from ground to space
• TCW - Total Cloud Water. Total amount of water in clouds in a column of air from ground to space
• 3HPA - 3-hour Precipitation Accumulation. Amount of precipitation over the next three hours
• CAPE - Convective Available Potential Energy from Surface. Indicates the buoyancy of air, a measure of atmospheric instability and predictor of severe weather
• MSLP - Mean Sea Level Pressure. Air pressure reduced to sea level
• MI - Misery Index. Perceived air temperature as combination of heat index and wind chill
• SST - Sea Surface Temperature. Temperature of the ocean surface
• SSTA - Sea Surface Temperature Anomaly. Difference in ocean temperature from daily average during years 1981-2011
• HTSGW - Significant Wave Height. Roughly equal to mean wave height as estimated by a "trained observer"
• COsc - Carbon Monoxide Surface Concentration. The fraction of carbon monoxide present in air at the earth's surface
• CO2sc - Carbon Dioxide Surface Concentration. The fraction of carbon dioxide present in air at the earth's surface
• SO2sm - Sulfur Dioxide Surface Mass. Amount of sulfur dioxide in the air near the earth's surface
• DUex - Dust Extinction. The aerosol optical thickness (AOT) of light at 550 nm due to dust
• SO4ex - Sulfate Extinction. The aerosol optical thickness (AOT) of light at 550 nm due to sulfate
• Atlantis (A)
• Azimuthal Equidistant (AE)
• Conic Equidistant (CE)
• Equirectangular (E)
• Orthographic (O)
• Patterson (P)
• Stereographic (S)
• Waterman Butterfly (WB)
• Winkel Tripel (W3)
• Longitude (-360 - 360). Example: -214.68
• Latitude (-360 - 360). Example: 14.2
• Zoom (0-3000)
Let's fly with the wind..
Here new version updates :
- Improved performance of the application
- Fixed major bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great since I have been using the website version for months except its not phone friendly. This app makes it very phone friendly and is so useful. My new favorite app. I just wish that they had an in app purchase for removing ads.
Developer Response ,
Jan 23, 2018
Happy to announce you Earth Weather Live Pro has been released with no Ads and cool new features
You can find pro application at this link
Jan 19, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We are planning to release a Pro version without any advertisement also with some new features.
We will release asap.
This app doesn’t do anything at all. It shows up gray and that’s it. No movement. No colors. Absolutely nothing. Has a contact email Who are you can discuss things with them but you have no way of sending the email. There’s no send tab. Big disappointment. If you’re not going to make your product and service do anything at all why have the app at all? Take it all down.
It just doesn’t work for me. I have location on but all i can do is look at a single-colored globe with outlines for each continent. It just has a type error at the bottom and although I can move around the earth and zoom in, no data shows. Sad because I love the website version.
- Sathish Sha
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SmartAndSimple.in
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.