By Phil Mulholland
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EarthCube. It's a classic cube game that you will be familiar with, but this time you get to hold the world in you hands.
You have a cube, each face contains part of our planet Earth, and has been divided into squares. After it has been shuffled you need move the rows and columns to get all the faces to back to the world you are familiar with.
** Beat the current highscore for the most difficult mode **
Size 2x2: NEGI_2007, 8 Moves, 3.0059s (2011/12/01)
Size 3x3: Anonymous, 36 Moves, 25.0395s (2012/04/14)
Size 4x4: seiryu, 228 Moves, 3m 11.0394s (2012/10/07)
** --- **
- Three sets of artwork. The Earth, Flags of the World, and the Glass Map.
- Simple touch control, front and sides.
- View the cube from any angle.
- Online highscore: Compare how fast you can solve the puzzle to other players.
- 3x3, 2x2 and 4x4 sized cubes.
- Easy, Medium, Hard: Choose how many times you want to shuffle the cube.
* EarthCube is unaffiliated with the Rubik's Cube and the Rubik's Cube Trademark.
* Rubik's Cube is a trademark of Seven Towns, Ltd.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
Fix touch control on iPhone 5.
Add support for iPad.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 31, 2013
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Phil Mulholland
- © 2013 ShinCBM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.