By Nico Tranquilli
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
N.1 Earthquake app for iPhone and iPad, more than 1M users, supports Apple Watch
Get the latest worldwide data from several sources and receive push notifications alerts.
• push notifications on your phone as soon as the event data is available from an official source (you can set alerts based on location and/or magnitude threshold). Push notifications allow the application to receive events even when unused, without this leading to an increased consumption of battery
• map with different sized and colored circles to represent event magnitude and age
• filter events by area (country, continent) or magnitude
• multiple sources, including: U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), GeoScience Australia, GNS Science (GeoNet), Instituto Geográfico Nacional, Servicio Sismológico Nacional, British Geological Survey, GFZ GEOFON, Natural Resources Canada , NOAA
• event timeline (today, yesterday, previous days)
• detail view for each event, reachable from map and timeline views
• Tsunami bulletins (NOAA data)
• Tectonic Plate Boundaries (USGS data)
• Population estimates for each event and Population Density layer (SEDAC/NASA data)
• search earthquakes catalog (all world regions covered, back to 2013)
• export data to Google Earth or other installed apps supporting kml file format
• social sharing: share event map and data to Facebook, Twitter, Email
• reverse geocoding: names of locations, when unavailable, are calculated automatically from their geographical coordinates
• Today Widget: the widget briefly shows some details of the biggest seismic event occurred in your country over the last 24 hours.
• multiple languages: the app is localized in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Hungarian and Romanian
• optimized for iPhone7, iPad and iOS10. 3D Touch support
What's New in Version 3.7.1
Every update of our Earthquake app includes improvements for speed and reliability!
New in recent updates:
• improved accessibility for VoiceOver users
• timeline: you can now go back to a specific date
• fixed a problem with twitter sharing on iOS11 devices
• iPhone X and iOS11 optimizations
Used to track activity in Peru
I couldn’t get push notifications to work but the problem could be my mobile provider. Otherwise, this is the best app if you’re looking for accurate earthquake activity in your area in and around Peru. I have 4 different apps installed and this is the only one that aggregates everything properly.
I am so updated with your notifications, to me is very important to know when an earthquake happens to be ready for the needs of my loves one. I appreciate your work is astonishing.
This app works very well. It notifies you as soon as an earthquake happens. Later, you hear it in the news. Good app to have.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Basque, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Nico Tranquilli
- © 2013-2018 Nico Tranquilli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Version$1.99