Fully voiced mystery visual novel for girls! (Voices are in Japanese)
This game is the story of Takashi, who is one of many obtainable guys.
Sakuya Morita (Name is changeable) always thought that her situation will be better if she was born as a man. One day, she was given the chance to try the new attraction at the Dream World virtual theme park, called the East Tower. Dream World is a virtual world where your inner wish can come true. Inside, Sakuya manages to transform into a man like what she has been wishing for. Later she finds other participants have also changed their appearance. And then an incident occurs, trapping everyone inside the virtual world.
What actually happened? Will they be able to return back to reality?
Everything is not as simple as it seems.
ABOUT TAKASHI STORY
Before Sakuya decided who she would pick, a pretty woman came and asked her to be her partner. Even though she appears to be a pretty woman, she should be a man in real life, since all the participants beside her are males. A man who hopes to be a woman, with a woman who hopes to be a man. Why not? This might be interesting! And so, their adventure begins.
- You can get different endings depending on the choices you made. If you managed to beat all stages with S Rank, you will open the hidden stage, the Love Stage and find out what happened between the two main characters!
- You do not have to start over each time you get a game over. You can choose to restart from the beginning of the stage.
- BGM, SFX, Voice, everything will be available in this game. You might also find some simple and nifty flash animation!
- A story's development that you might never have thought about. This game is just different!
- 41 CGs (including variations)
- You can share your results as you pass through every stage on Twitter, Facebook Share and Tumblr! Let people know about how far you did on it!
EAST TOWER SERIES
East Tower is a mystery, comedy visual novel game with romancable guys. There is a mystery connecting all the routes together. We suggest you play the games based on the order below to enjoy the game to its fullest.
1. PROLOGUE (LITE) - also included in all versions.
Takashi - Souta Higurashi
Yoshimi Yasuda - misaki
Takashi (child) - Jun Haruki
Akio - Taichi Tanukida
Akio (Child) - Eruru Takeda
Kuon - Lerage
Redhead Man (Kurenai) - Sakato
Daiki Morita - Yuya Kakitsubata
Mysterious Boy - Mitsuki Touzaki
OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.roseverte.net/east/en/
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/roseverte.games
Rebuilt with Air SDK 25 to support iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
I can see a few signs of the meta-story by this point, and the stages were creative. I liked the house of mirrors, and the heart-shaped chairs. I wish I could have rotated the screen so I could play with the home button near my left hand. An auto-skip would have been nice too. Still, this second portion was nice. I wonder if the final portion will require us to look through the previous parts for certain key phrases, like an unlock system. Anyways, it's a good follow-up. Let's see if they can keep it up.
I love it!
This is by far my favorite series. The writing is excellent and there are moments that made me laugh and others that made blush. I love the voice acting too! There is a lot of art in this one, props to whoever had to draw it all. Only thing I would change would be to move the eyes of the characters a little lower in a image or two, but it's not a big deal. I have recommended this game to all my friends!
I love this game! I love the artwork and characters but the thing I like the most is the storyline how while you can go without reading the next one they are still all connected I am very curious and will definitely buy the next two when they come out in English!
- YUMI ISHII
- 93.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2012-2014 roseVeRte
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.