Do you like to draw, sketch, doodle, or animate?
Easy Animate makes it simple to create animations and share them with your friends! Bring your animation to life with the following simple but powerful tools and features:
Creating and editing animations:
• Variety of tools: free draw, line draw, rectangle draw, polygon draw, circle draw, eraser, coloring, transform (move, scale, and rotate), and smart shapes
• Background image and color
• One level undo or redo to remove simple mistakes
• Choose colors from a palette, find colors with the color wheel, or manually mix your own
• An easy, yet powerful frame system with support for add, copy, delete, rearrange, and erase
• Multitouch ability and onion skin (background layer of the previous frame)
• Several choices of frames per second rates (animation speed)
• Easy file saving, viewing, playing, and sharing
• Create movies (.mov files), PDFs, animated GIFs, or still images from your animations
• Save animations to your photo library or another third-party app, send them via e-mail or text message, or share them via AirDrop or social media
• Display your animations on a TV (requires an Apple TV or a compatible cord)
• Animations can be sent to other Easy Animate users, allowing them to edit the animations
• Designed for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, including support for iPad Pro
• Store as many animations as your device's storage can handle!
• Updated for iOS 12
• Added support for the latest iPhone and iPad Pro models
• Improved eraser and coloring tools
• Fixed some drawing bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Most popular video created on here!
One day I made up a random song on garageband (the app) and I wanted to make a music video for it. I came to this app and created animations for it and put all animations together on Videoshop (the app). Then it became my most popular video on my YouTube channel (Fat Robot Blaze). And the animations worked sooooo well! The video is called The Starter Pokemon song by the way.
I do not like this update
I really like this app I’ve been animating with it for years but the latest update made it so hard for me to animate and I feel they added bugs rather than taking them away like for example I tried to draw a dbz character but because the eyebrows were black the eyes filled in too which is weird, a recommendation of mine: add a thing where you can select and move certain parts of the screen. In all honesty I would love to be able to use the last version because of this latest one.
Is fun BUUT
It’s not the update that annoys me, it’s how fast it is. Maybe there’s a way to fix it, but I’m just a nine year old not Albert Einstein! Maybe I’m just weird. But it’s fast
- Charles Douglas
- 5.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Woodland Boys Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.