Easy BART gives you real-time departure, schedule, map, fare and advisory information for San Francisco's Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system. Easy BART uses the BART's official scheduling system so you always have the most accurate information in the palm of your hands. See why over 100,000 Bay Area travelers choose Easy BART! Best of all - it's FREE!
Have a friend who needs departure times? Share via Airdrop, Messages or Mail.
Tired of looking up routes every day? Swipe down on notification center and view nearby departures using the Today Widget.
Curious what's nearby? Easily lookup station information or nearby restaurants/shops/businesses.
Whether you're an everyday commuter or just an occasional rider, Easy BART makes BARTing a pleasure.
• BART System Map (Dark/Light - No Internet Required)
• Real-Time Departures
• Departing and Arriving Schedules (with Transfers)
• Fare and Round Trip Fare Costs
• Delay/Elevator/Emergency Advisories
• Locate Nearest Station
• Favorite Routes/Stations For 1-Touch Real-Time Departures and Schedules Lookup
• Walking/Driving/Transit Directions to Any Station
• Interactive Map (GPS, Route Overlays, Configurable Dimmer)
• Find Restaurants/Shopping/Business near Any Station
• Share Route Schedules (Airdrop / SMS Messages / Email)
• Bikes Allowed Indicator
• Travel Time Indicator
• Platform Indicator
• Reference Information (Trip Planning, BART Police, etc.)
• Find stations from Spotlight
• Maps Routing Integration
• Easy and Intuitive Interface
• 3D Touch - Home Screen Quick Actions to launch Nearest Station, Favorite Routes/Stations, Advisories and Transit Map
Easy Features Upgrade:
• Removes Ads
• Alternative Layouts
• Map Customization
• Real Time Departures Customization
• All Features/Updates Forever
• Fixed issue where Live Departures may show an infinite loading spinner when resuming the app from background or launching the app from the Widget or a Home Screen Action. Many thanks to the users that reported this issue.
More features to come!
Thank you everyone for your support and for using Easy BART!
This update requires iOS 11.3 or above.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor layout, missing features
No way to just see a list of trains departing from a station - not only do you have to pick a destination station for any schedule to load, but doing so takes about 5 clicks, 2 wheels or swipes, and since often my destination is flexible, it doesn’t accommodate that at all.
If what you’re looking for is a quick way to see when your the next train is leaving from your preferred BART station, this is NOT the app for you. If you want an intuitive interface where you can favorite BART stations and not only specific routes (ie a specific pairing of stations) then forget this app. It’s useless. Annoyed I downloaded it.
With Embark iBart going away (why, I don't know!) this is the next best BART-specific app I've found. It needs work to replace iBART. Basics like Nearest Station detection from the Schedules page, the ability to swap Departure and Destination, and providing multiple Departure/Arrival time options around the desired Departure/Arrival time (iBART provides 7 Departure/Arrival times leading up to the Departure/Arrival, Easy BART just gives the one closest to the desired time) [EDIT: I just noticed does offer multiple times. It's just somewhat hidden. You need to slide to see them]. Easy BART is useful, but hopefully it will improve.
Can’t live without this app!
If you’re a Bart rider you need this app. It’s always up to date and the real time departures are on point. I love how it calculates fares and lays out the route you need to take if there’s transfers. And it couldn’t be easier to use. Very user friendly. If I could rate it 6 stars I would.
- Shaun Bruno
- 9.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 Shaun Bruno
- In-App Purchases
- Easy Features Upgrade: Ads Free and All Features Forever $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.