Bill Pay Reminder- Bill Organizer, Finance Tracker
De Space-O Infoweb
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
*** Bill Reminder which can remind / manage / forecast your monthly bills - all this and much more in easiest way ***
Invest some time in feeding your monthly pay bills with Easy Bill Reminder and get assured that you will have companion on your device, which will not allow you to forget to pay bills (provided you have money to pay your bills)
App will help you to manage / plan your payment schedule and budget with intuitive graphical repots and smart statistical analysis.
Yes, we are improving lookout for new features soon….
* Pre-define expense categories to manage expenses category wise. Such as house hold, loan, insurance, commercial, taxes, credit card bills, etc.
* You can create as many new categories as you want.
* Provision for adding your monthly recurring bills. (no need to add the repeating bills again and again every month)
* Different types of graphical reports, which will help you to manage / plan your budget.
* Set alert time, that will remind you to pay your dues.
* Multiple currency support
* Calendar that will provide you on hand details for over due, plan and paid expenses.
* Export reports with charts via email in .csv and .pdf format.
* Passcode function to protect your info and Intruder Detection
* Search your bills by key words of name,note,category
* Post your Bills into your device calendar automatically.
* Customizable upcoming Tab (see overdue bills
* Different set of Ringtones for local notification alert
* Schedule repeat alert notification to remind you of your bill's due date
* Impressive user interface that makes you paying & reminder bills less painful
Novedades de la versión 3.1
- Export report bug fixed
- Other minor Bug Fixes.
Reseñas de usuarios
So far so good
I like the interface, I like how the colors change based on if the bill is due, overdue l, or paid.
For a first time user, it can be a little confusing when adding bills in, to know what fields are needed and what fields complete after once the bill is paid.
In regards to the ads. Yes they are annoying, but I do like being able to try it before I buy it. HOWEVER I think it's hard to evaluate the product if you can only put two separate bills in before you have to purchase it. I mean let's be honest, the revenue created after I had to sit through 5+ ads probably paid for the app.
I like the way the app is laid out & everything. However, I think it's weird that after adding one bill you have to write a review to be able to add another. Then when I went to add a third bill, you have to pay for the pro version. I wish there was an app out there to just track all of your bills in one place 100% free. I'm not paying $3.99 just to track when my bills are due. That's crazy.
This is a trial version???
Nice looking app but the trial version is exactly that - a real trial. You get to enter one item, then if you try to do anything else it goes into upgrade messages. The upgrade page inside the app wants $3.99 but the "pro" version is listed as a separate app in the App Store for $1.99.
ONE single entry gives you NO idea how this app will function or work before you dish out $1.99 on it. I like the idea of adding entries to my default calendar...but who knows how that will work. Really disappointed.
Otros usuarios también compraron
- Categoría: Finanzas
- Actualizado : 15/05/2017
- Versión: 3.1
- Tamaño: 12.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Space-O Infoweb Private Limited
- © Space-O Infoweb
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app