Easy Blood Pressure provides an easy way to track your blood pressure and heart rate daily -- simply dial in your measurements, tap Save and you're done!
Easy Blood Pressure allows you to:
● Spin the dials to enter your measurements and the date
● View a list of all past measurements
● View a graph of up to 8 weeks of past measurements
● Email up to 8 weeks of past measurements to you or your doctor
● Measurements can be stored in Apple's Health App
You can also delete individual measurements or the entire list.
● Apps from Seaside Apps are always ad free!
The CorePlot library used for drawing the graphs in this app is copyrighted as follows:
Copyright (c) 2010, Drew McCormack, Brad Larson, Eric Skroch, Barry Wark, Dirkjan Krijnders, Rick Maddy, Vijay Kalusani
All rights reserved.
New in version 2.3:
● Blood pressure measurements can now be stored in Apple's Health App.
● Past measurements can also be copied to the Health App.
● Replaced blood pressure selection control and other controls to make them more legible.
● Blood pressure measurements can now be shared in chronological or reverse chronological order.
● Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been looking a long long time for a simple B/P app.....this app is over the top simple😃
Must enter BP on exact date you take it. If you want to put in history or enter several days, can't be done. App does not allow you to set the date.
Great for tracking your BP
I use it every day!
PS...thanks for the update!
- Charles Chapman
- 3.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Charles H. Chapman 2015. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.