Easy Blood Pressure
By Seaside Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Easy Blood Pressure provides an easy way to track your blood pressure and heart rate daily -- simply dial in your measurements, tap Save and you're done!
Easy Blood Pressure allows you to:
● Spin the dials to enter your measurements and the date
● View a list of all past measurements
● View a graph of up to 8 weeks of past measurements
● Email up to 8 weeks of past measurements to you or your doctor
● Measurements can be stored in Apple's Health App
You can also delete individual measurements or the entire list.
● Apps from Seaside Apps are always ad free!
The CorePlot library used for drawing the graphs in this app is copyrighted as follows:
Copyright (c) 2010, Drew McCormack, Brad Larson, Eric Skroch, Barry Wark, Dirkjan Krijnders, Rick Maddy, Vijay Kalusani
All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 2.3
New in version 2.3:
● Blood pressure measurements can now be stored in Apple's Health App.
● Past measurements can also be copied to the Health App.
● Replaced blood pressure selection control and other controls to make them more legible.
● Blood pressure measurements can now be shared in chronological or reverse chronological order.
● Minor bug fixes.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Charles Chapman
- © Charles H. Chapman 2015. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.