Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro
By Young Ho Lee
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The easiest, convenient, and fastest Apple Loops converter on the App Store.
The Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro automatically converts Apple Loops installed with Logic Pro 9 and X to uncompressed audio formats (aiff and wave).
With the Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro, musicians using other major DAWs (e.g., Cubase, ProTools, Ableton Live, and Studio One, etc.) can now easily use the rich set of apple loops of Logic Pro in their music productions.
[HOW TO USE]
1. After you launch the app, it automatically searches the installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X.
2. Select file format, bit depth and sample rate.
3. Press the convert button to start the conversion.
Supported file format: AIFF and WAV
Bit depth: 16, 24, and 32 bits
Sample rate: file's sample rate, 44100, 48000, and 96000Hz
* If you don't have properly installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X, the Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro does not work.
* The Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro can convert only apple loops in audio format (i.e., caf files), that is, apple loops in midi format cannot be converted using the Apple Loops Converter.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 04, 2017
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Young Ho Lee
- © Audio Helper Project
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor