Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro
By Young Ho Lee
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The easiest, convenient, and fastest Apple Loops converter on the App Store.
The Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro automatically converts Apple Loops installed with Logic Pro 9 and X to uncompressed audio formats (aiff and wave).
With the Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro, musicians using other major DAWs (e.g., Cubase, ProTools, Ableton Live, and Studio One, etc.) can now easily use the rich set of apple loops of Logic Pro in their music productions.
[HOW TO USE]
1. After you launch the app, it automatically searches the installed apple loops of Logic Pro 9 or X.
2. Select file format, and bit depth.
3. Press the convert button to start the conversion.
Supported file format: aiff and wav
Bit depth: 16, 24, and 32 bits
* If you don't have properly installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X, the Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro does not work.
* The Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro can convert only apple loops in audio format (i.e., caf files), that is, apple loops in midi format cannot be converted using the Apple Loops Converter.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- 'Re-scan' button is enabled by default (even when no Apple Loops are installed)
Works with Soundtrack Pro and GarageBand too
Used it to convert all my old Soundtrack Pro (a now-obsolete program) effects to WAV so I can use them with Premiere. Extremely fast and easy. Converted the GarageBand loops too.
does one thing really well
I tried to buy another app “Audio converter Pro” and it crashed, wouldn’t keep the folder structure.
This app just works, converted everything in less than 5 minutes.
Great job - and the app is only .3 MB vs 10+ MB