The easiest, convenient, and fastest Apple Loops converter on the App Store.
The Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro automatically converts Apple Loops installed with Logic Pro 9 and X to uncompressed audio formats (aiff and wave).
With the CAF Converter for Logic Pro, musicians using other major DAWs (e.g., Cubase, ProTools, Ableton Live, and Studio One, etc.) can now easily use the rich set of apple loops of Logic Pro in their music productions.
[HOW TO USE]
1. After you launch the app, it automatically searches the installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X.
2. Select file format, bit depth and sample rate.
3. Press the convert button to start the conversion.
Supported file format: AIFF and WAV
Bit depth: 16, 24, and 32 bits
Sample rate: file's sample rate, 44100, 48000, and 96000Hz
* If you don't have properly installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X, the CAF Converter for Logic Pro does not work.
* The CAF Converter for Logic Pro can convert only apple loops in audio format (i.e., caf files), that is, apple loops in midi format cannot be converted using the Apple Loops Converter.
- Changed an app's name to "CAF Converter for Logic Pro" due to Apple's Mac App Store policy.
- Improved compatibility with macOS High Sierra.
- Fixed an issue that clicking a [Convert] button does nothing on macOS 10.8 or below.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work with Symlinks
Was running out of space on my SSD, so I moved my library to my RAID and symlinked it. This app doesn’t follow the symlink even though Logic doesn’t care. Wasted $5 because you can’t browse to the directory where the library is.
I used it to convert my Mainstage 3 and Garage Band .caf files to .wav files.
It found them all, and converted them in about 10 minutes.
22 gb when all done.
I had a problem “seeing” the entire program on my MacBook Air, 3 year old computer.
I solved the issue by using Airplay to my TV set, so it had higher resolution, hence smaller text.
My computer screen had the Convert button cut off!
It got the job done flawlessly.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Stubbyfex. Thanks for your lovely comment. We will support to resize the app in the next update!
does one thing really well
I tried to buy another app “Audio converter Pro” and it crashed, wouldn’t keep the folder structure.
This app just works, converted everything in less than 5 minutes.
Great job - and the app is only .3 MB vs 10+ MB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.