Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro
By Young Ho Lee
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The easiest, convenient, and fastest Apple Loops converter on the App Store.
The Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro automatically converts Apple Loops installed with Logic Pro 9 and X to uncompressed audio formats (aiff and wave).
With the Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro, musicians using other major DAWs (e.g., Cubase, ProTools, Ableton Live, and Studio One, etc.) can now easily use the rich set of apple loops of Logic Pro in their music productions.
[HOW TO USE]
1. After you launch the app, it automatically searches the installed apple loops of Logic Pro 9 or X.
2. Select file format, and bit depth.
3. Press the convert button to start the conversion.
Supported file format: aiff and wav
Bit depth: 16, 24, and 32 bits
* If you don't have properly installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X, the Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro does not work.
* The Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro can convert only apple loops in audio format (i.e., caf files), that is, apple loops in midi format cannot be converted using the Apple Loops Converter.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
- Fixed an issue that the conversion status is not properly updated (i.e., freezes) during conversion.
- Fixed memory leak.
Couldn’t Be Happier
Easy CAF Converter does exactly what it says it does. It takes your apple loops that are in CAF file format and converts them to AIFF or WAV files so they can be used in any audio application – not just Logic Pro, Soundtrack or Garageband. After downloading, I launched the application. It immediately found all my apple loops on my computer without me doing anything, had all selected (but you could unselect the folders of loops you didn’t want to convert if desired), I told it where I wanted the converted files to be saved and within minutes, it converted 4.5GB of apple loops. I didn’t time it but it couldn’t have taken more than 10 minutes. I was working on a song in Pro Tools 12.5 while it converted. When it was done, I opened a new Workspace in Pro Tools, selected the folder I told it to save the converted loops in and tried audtioning one with the song playing. The loop and all other loops played back seamlessly in time with the song and just like that, my problem properly working with apple loops in Pro Tools was solved. Works perfectly. Couldn’t be happier. Took no time to learn. Get this thing. For Pro Tools users and users of other DAW’s that don’t support Apple loops, all your looping problems have been solved. Don’t waste time with Apple Loops Utility. It doesn't work well at all and is no longer supported or updated. Easy CAF Converter is your answer. Thank you Young Ho Lee at Audio Helper Project. I owe you a drink next time you come to Los Angeles.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 28, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Young Ho Lee
- © Audio Helper Project
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor