Easy Data Burn
By zhang chao
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Special offer for a limited time.
The EASIEST and BEST Data Burn for your important Data.
Easy Data Burn helps you to create normal data CD/DVD with any kind of file or folder. You can record a data or audio discs quickly and easily by dragging the files (folders) you want onto the app and click Burn, Easy Data Burn then does the rest. It is compatible with the ISO9660 standard.
Only 3 Steps To Burn Your Data:
1. Select the files(folder) and drag them into Easy Data Burn
2. Insert a CD / DVD into the CD Tray
3. Click Burn to start.
Friendly interface allows to perform the following operations
1. Many Filesystems Supported (HFS+, ISO9660, Joliet, UDF, HFS Standard / Joliet, Joliet 103 characters.
English, Czerch, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Portugues-Brazil, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Spanish.
4. Easy to use (just one click of a mouse)
5.Easy to use with intuitive user interface with drag-drop feature.
6.Supports virtually all CD-R and CD-R/W drives.
7.Supports high speed writing.
I was struggling with another app before I found this one, and WOW! It really is easy to use. I had to burn a heavy PDF to several CDs and was able to burn-eject-burn-eject until I was done. Great app!
IF YOU PLAN TO BURN CDS FOR MUSIC
I will exclaim this from the top of the roofs, and the world. Do not buy this application. I tried four separate times to burn three separate tunes that I downloaded off of iTunes the night before, and every CD player I put this into it said "NO DISC" or "DISC ERROR"
This is so unstable, clicking anything in the program locks up the computer completely and forces me to force quit the application. Waste of $5.00! Can I get that back please?
- Category: Utilities
- Released: May 16, 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: zhang chao
- Copyright © 2012-2013 hummersoftware. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later