Electricity is everywhere around us. Thanks to "Easy Electricity" kids of all ages will learn the basics about wire connections.
There are 3 ways of playing the game:
- Easy mode with basic exercises
- Hard mode with advanced exercises
- Creation mode in which kids can create and play with their own electric circuits (only on iPad)
A lot of items are available:
- 2 conventional batteries
- 2 kinds of light bulbs
- a wind turbine
- an hydroelectric dam
- solar panels
- an engine
- an electric train
- a calculator
- LCD screens
- and also potatoes for battery!!!
Learning electricity has never been so easy and so fun thanks to "Easy Electricity"!!!
Fix minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Beginning theory wrong....but still fun
They show current flowing from the positive terminal back to the negative end. In a DC circuit this is incorrect. But it's a fun game to pass the time.
- Alexandre Minard
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AR Entertainment
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.