Goodbudget Budget Planner: Money & Expense Tracker
By Dayspring Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Goodbudget (formerly EEBA, the Easy Envelope Budget Aid) is a personal finance app for budget planning and money management. Share a budget with sync across multiple phones (and the web!)
** Leading personal finance app downloaded over 2,000,000 times AND previously featured by Apple, The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, LifeTime TV, The Boston Globe, and Lifehacker**
MANAGE MONEY WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE
Goodbudget is perfect for sharing a budget with a spouse, family member, or friend. Sync across multiple devices including iPhones, other smartphones, and the web.
* Transactions synced with the cloud and accessible from other devices, including Goodbudget's web app!
* Stay on the same page about finances with those close to you
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
Goodbudget helps you make sense of your budgeting and spending with in-app reports.
* Know how to modify your budget after analyzing reports
* Spending by envelope report (cool-looking pie chart!)
* Income vs spending report
* Even more reports on the web
A PROVEN SYSTEM
Goodbudget is based on the envelope budgeting method. But with no physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Check envelopes balances (aka how much you have left to spend) while you're on-the-go
* Expense tracking optimized for speed
* Proven cash envelope budgeting method
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Live within your means
* Schedule transactions and automatic envelope fills
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking to track where your money goes, plan your spending, or create a budget that works, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do Good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We're happy to help!
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Schedule your transactions
- See upcoming transactions
- Record pending transactions now
- Fix for budget periods that weren't saving correctly
From paper to mobile
Outside of freezing every now and again, and not syncing until you open the app, this is a marvelous tool. Not only are you able to set your budget but you can watch the visuals to see how you are doing. In addition, it performs as a register for any and all accounts you may have. It also shows the exact totals left in each "envelope" as you work for your individual or family finances. I have also been extremely pleased with the support I have received using the paid version. Some may think it is not worth paying an annual subscription. As a former user of Quicken software, I feel this is a much more practical and user-friendly software. Any problems I have had, they have been very quick to respond, usually within 24 hours and solve any issues.
Works Flexibly, Like Money Does
I used several budgeting apps before this one, and they're all too stiff. What if you don't need any hair products this month, but you desperately need socks and you're out of "clothing" money? What if you want to take all your extra money at the end of January and put it into savings? All doable on Goodbudget. I started paying the $5 a month after my three month trial because I really liked it that much.
If you follow Dave Ramsey at all, this is like an electronic envelope system. I really suggest starting with the actual envelopes (or the wallet-- it's on their website and it keeps all your daily envelopes together in a classy wallet) for a year or two until you get the hang of it. There's something important about watching your money come and go. Once you get that down, and learn to stay within budget, the Goodbudget app is perfect.
Great software for envelope budgeting!
I've used Quicken, I've tried several other apps, there are definitely lots of good options out there. This app, though, has worked best for me for a couple years now. I love envelope budgeting--it's the only way that really works for me. And this is the most affordable option without having to sacrifice ease of use. The desktop interface is great, the mobile app is great. Do I wish it incorporated auto download from my bank and credit card accounts? Sure--that would make reconciling easier...though I've gotten so used to exporting and importing that it's a breeze now. I wish I could deselect all transactions at the start of reconciling instead of having to go through and clicking on each one to clear transactions--it's really the one thing that I don't like. Highly recommend!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 02, 2016
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dayspring Technologies, Inc.
- © 2011-present Dayspring Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3 Months of Plus Plan$14.99
- 6 Months of Plus Plan$23.99