Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best patient education system for ophthalmologists.
Start today and work more productive, save time during patient case reviews and offer your services in the best possible way!
3D EYE MODEL
Use your fingers to move the new 3D eye model on your iPad or use your fingers or a compatible pen to draw your comments directly on the 3D model. Choose different camera perspectives, cloud the lense with a simple tap and move an IOL in the capsular bag of the eye. Ideal for an individual patient education.
Starting from the personal vision of the patient, you can show different correction procedures (IOL) and visual disturbances with the Vision Simulator.
A wide variety of easy to understand 3D animations help you to explain complicated issues.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
"Compulsory download for ophthalmologists."
"Patient education was never so easy, vivid, comprehensible and efficient."
- Dr. Stefan Bültman (Deputy County Chairman BaWü, Professional Association of ophthalmologists (BVA) Baden-Württemberg, Germany)
"The perfect education assistent for optometrists, ophthalmologists and physician assistants."
- Dr. Klostermann (Auregio GmbH, Germany)
"Easy Eye is ideal to ensure a consistent quality of education across multiple practice locations."
- Prof. Dr. med. Fabian ("AugenCentrum" Rosenheim, Germany)
"My opinion of patient education systems has turned 180 ° to the positive."
- Dr. Sacher (eye Centre Basel, Switzerland)
"Can´t do it without Easy Eye."
- Dr. Oancea (ophthalmologist, Germany)
Learn more about IKONION® and our products below:
What's New in Version 4.5.0
- New interactive 3D eye model with drawing functionality
- iOS 10 optimizations, new help button (vision simulator), design changes
- You update from an older IKONION® Easy Eye version or your trial period has expired? Use this update to test IKONION® Easy Eye for another trial month.
If you like the update, please rate the app with 5 stars. This will greatly help us to continue to provide updates for free.
We would be happy for any recommendation to your colleagues!
You have questions or comments? Please write directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org