Easy Intervals makes keeping track of your run and walk cycle simple, created for those who don't need or want to deal with over complicated tools and just want to get down to business. For that reason you will not find a bunch of extra "features" that get in the way or you'll never use. Instead Easy Intervals has the set of useful features that are easy to set up and use.
• Choose between Run/Walk or Walk/Run modes
• Audible countdown at the end of each interval
• Vibrate alert that interval is ending
• Audible cadence check
• Play music from your iTunes library
• Restart interval at anytime
• Large clear clock display
• Ability to set interval in 30 second increments
• Help info added to settings screen
• Support for IOS 11
• Addressed issues to improve consistent performance
Ratings and Reviews
Useless— I’d like my money back.
Shuts down after a few minutes in background. Is not listed in the background apps section of IOS. In other words keep app open in the foreground with screen on and it works just fine.
This is the worst timer app I have used to date. I am training for a half marathon and got tired of always glancing at my watch so purchased this. Works for maybe one interval maybe two then has you run and run: stops the intervals. This totally throws off my training runs, making it difficult to stay on track because of constantly stopping to mess with phone. Don’t recommend at all.
Love the app...but no sleep mode
I would really love this app if it worked in sleep mode or when I’m looking at other apps while running.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.