It is important for a good trader to be patient and wait for the right market conditions to trade. This is because it is always more profitable and easier to trade at reversals and breakouts than to trade in a ranging market. Easy Market Analyzer looks into 37 currency pairs and several global indices to classify them into their respective market conditions.
Key features of Easy Market Analyzer:
- List out all instruments in the overbought / oversold condition based on the Relative Strength Index and Stochastic across multiple timeframe ((M15, M30, H1, H4, D1).
- List out all instruments that is currently trending up and down based on the Average Directional Index across multiple timeframes (M15, M30, H1, H4, D1).
- Display related headline news for each currency pair. The classification is purely based on technical analysis on the price action thus it is always important to read related news to gain a fundamental perspective of the instrument you are trading.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.easyindicators.com .
For technical support / enquiries, email our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our facebook fan page.
Follow us on Twitter (@EasyIndicators)
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Please note that updates are not available during weekend.
Forex trading on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade forex, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. You must be aware of the risks of investing in forex and be willing to accept them in order to trade in these markets. Trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
EasyIndicators has taken great measures to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information in the application, however, does not guarantee its accuracy and timeliness, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information, inability to access the information, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through this application.
The Application Provider (EasyIndicators) reserves the rights to stop the service without any advance notification.
- Added quick access to our latest app, EasyIndicator Dashboard which allows you to access all our indicators and tools within the same app. You no longer need to download multiple apps to access our indicators.
- Added a feedback page for you to submit suggestion/feature request to us.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.