With the easy notes locker application secure your secret notes and private memos. The private notes, journals, diaries, and secret are kept secure in the application, which can only be accessed by providing the correct password. The password protection keeps the intruders to access your precious and private data. If someone tries to unlock your application, the application captures the picture of the intruder.
The application gets locked when the user closes the app or when the device goes to sleep and then to access the data in the application, password is to be entered by the user. The user can create unlimited notes.
Some of the features of the app are:
• Smart password protection.
• Intruder picture capturing functionality if the passcode is entered wrong for the 3 times.
• Option for selecting multiple fonts for the notes
• Option for selecting font size for the notes
• Smart panic wrap option to avoid the prying eyes
• Option for mailing the notes from the app
• Option of the intruder reports to get the information of the intruder by viewing the intruder picture and the time the intruder tries to access the data.
• Option to add the pictures in the notes along with the simple text
• Notes search option on the home screen
• Beautiful and interactive design
• And much more…
- Now the Notes view state i.e., "Date Modified" or "Date Created" is maintained after the app is closed and reopened
- Minor app optimisation is performed
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, secure, with a couple of little annoying flaws
I downloaded this to use as a password keeper and a journal. I feel like it's pretty secure, though I do wish you could choose a passcode that's longer than four digits. Not a big deal though.
There are a couple things that are fairly annoying: the app only works in vertical position, meaning that I can't turn my iPad horizontally and have the app rotate with my iPad. That's a fairly minor thing. The bigger problem is that when I get lower on the page in my writing, the page doesn't scroll up- so often, my words are hidden behind the keyboard. If I want to read what I just wrote I have to get rid of the keyboard. If I then need to fix something near the bottom of the page, I will put my cursor there, the keyboard will come back up, and the words will be hidden again. I don't feel like I'm explaining the problem very well, but hopefully whoever is reading this can visualize what I'm talking about. It's pretty irritating.
I think this app is perfect for sort notes, and it will be really good for keeping my passwords. However, if I continue journal writing for any length of time, I might get something else that's a little more advanced.
Awesome Free App
This app is by far the best locked notepad I have come across yet! No annoying ads except for at the banner at the bottom of the page. All the other secret notes apps I have tried would pop up video ads that would not let you close out until they had finished. This app never does that.
The security features are more than I expected for a free app. If you get the password wrong three times, the app takes a picture of you and logs it in the security section under intruder alerts.
This app is a new must-have for me!
This is The One!
Exactly what I'm looking for don't bother with any other password notepad app that you've searched for, this one is great. I needed it because I have different passwords for most of the sites I use and can never remember if the beginning of my passwords start with a capital letter or the end ends with 1123 or 123 u get what I mean lol I love it! And it makes you unlock it as soon as u press home and try to get back in.
- Techno Keet Pvt. Ltd
- 9.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Techno Keet Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.