Easy Pill - medication tracker and reminder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy Pill is powerful medication tracker and reminder. The app uses unique color-coded graphics to keep track of your meds, has intuitive user interface and allows to set up any kind of reminder.
Adding new pill is easy as 1-2-3 -just answer three simple questions:
- how often you take it
- how many times per day
- how many days
Easy Pill will build time schedule based on your answers.
Easy Pill manages your medication as a course. Course duration can be set from 1 day to 1 year or taking constantly. The app displays elegant progress bar to see how close you're to finish. You can pause/resume course if needed. Completed courses are moved to archive automatically - you will always have your past prescriptions in your hands ready for next doctor's visit (if you ever need one, of course). You can email/print your archive or repeat course.
iOS 8 and iOS 9 support:
Take advantage of latest iOS 8 and iOS 9 features. With Interactive notifications you can take, snooze or skip dose right from the lock screen, no need to open the application.
Today’s widget shows upcoming doses at a glance with status and refill warning.
Apple Watch app - see and take doses for Today with your Watch.
Enable Touch ID to unlock Easy Pill with your fingerprint, use 3D Touch for quick actions.
Smart quantity tracking:
Specify amount of medication you take per dose, Easy Pill will compute the total you need to complete your course and additionally warn you when medication is running low and even tell how much more you need.
Advanced Import/Export features:
Build your schedule online in any browser at http://www.easypilltracker.com/rx and scan QR code right from your screen to import it using built-in QR code scanner.
At any time you can email or print medication list from archive or currently taking including full dose log, export to CSV is available too.
- Robust notifications - no internet connection required
- Fast pill setup in just a few taps
- Visually edit time schedule by tapping and moving dose time
- Visually see your pills for a day
- Fast take dose action - just single tap on your pill
- Due Today view - see all scheduled doses for Today grouped and sorted by time
- Track remaining doses
- Detailed history of taken doses
- Unique privacy settings: ability to change alert message and passcode protection
- Repeating/nagging reminders
- Great collection of sounds for your reminders including 5 long one's!
- Pause/Resume course
- Snooze reminder (10-60 minutes)
- Archive to store completed courses and repeat
- Ability to email or print your current or archived medication list
- Quick link to search your pills in Safari
Easy Pill has different scheduling modes:
- fixed time schedule - choose times of day when you take your pills (up to the minute) and specify the days (daily, every 1-10 days, weekly - specify days of week, every two weeks, every 30 days, every 90 days)
- flexible mode - every 1-8 hours, doses scheduled automatically after you take your first pill in a day
- as needed - just to log when you take pills
Visit our support site - http://www.easypilltracker.com where you can:
- see what people say about Easy Pill
- get support and leave feedback
- build your pill schedule online and just import it to the app via email or QR code
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We try to respond within minutes and in many cases the issues are resolved right away with usage tip from us.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
In this version we tried to fix reminder issue affecting some users and made a few minor improvements.
Fantastic, Versatile App
I have been looking for an easy-to-use medication reminder program since the purchase of my first iPhone a number of years ago. It does a great job reminding me to take my morning and evening medication. Additionally, I recently came down with the flu and have been using the app to keep track of taking cough syrup every 4 hours and Tylenol every 6 hours. It's not like setting an alarm that goes off every x-number of hours. You log in the app when you actually take the medication and projects the next dose based on when you took the last dose. Despite having the flu, I feel much better since taking medication on a schedule. Thank you for a solid app.
in my initial review, i expressed my disappointment with the inability to skip one or more doses. After a friendly exchange with the developer, i can easily recommend Easy Pill; it takes the crown when it comes to scheduled medications. hands down, it has the cleanest and richest interface, it’s simple to manage medications, doses, and notification times.
This is my new favorite pill reminder app! I take a handful or daily meds and vitamins plus a few that are PRN or as needed. My last pill reminder app let you enter that you had PRN meds but didn't offer a way to record or track that you took them, a big fail.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 10, 2016
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Dmitry Polyankovskiy
- © 2016 BirdsCorp.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.