Easy Portfolio is the easiest and most powerful way to create an electronic ePortfolio. Let your digital and analog work shine with this professional and truly gorgeous tool.
Students and Teachers will be able to capture and share their work with ease allowing them to showcase their learning in ways never before possible.
A variety of records can be added allowing you to showcase your work in endless forms including;
- Photo and Videos
- Audio Recordings or Music Files
- Web links to online work/content
- Notes & Text Entries
- Digital documents direct from Dropbox or email
Portfolios and Records can then be shared via email or exported to a Dropbox or Google Drive Account
Ways to use Easy Portfolio
- Capture student work in a flash allowing you to use it all for Assessment
- Use a portfolio as a perfect segway to conversation at parent teacher night.
- Record learning evidence to highlight student achievement and improvements
- Monitor student behavior and learning progress with the notes section
- Record audio notations with the record feature
.... The possibilities are endless
Follow us on twitter: @thepegeekapps
Need more help? Check out our website for more: www.thepegeekapps.com
- the issues on iPad have been fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and Perfect!
This will be the third year I have used Portfolio to keep my daughters records for home school. This app is just exactly the right tool for record keeping, it's simple to use, and I have yet to encounter a single glitch.
Can’t get it to work waste of money
A lot of potential.
This app is very close to being really useful for professional artists as well as students and teachers. Being able to collect your art, no matter the format, into a single portfolio to show to prospective clients (or whomever) is actually pretty darned cool. Unfortunately, the basic mechanics leave something to be desired. For one thing, there appears to be no way to batch-import files in groups, meaning that every picture you want to import from your iPad photos has to be imported individually. And whatever you do, don't accidentally hit "take a photo," as the Cancel button has no effect. The only way to get out of it is to restart the app. Also, if you don't save the portfolio after every single individual import, hitting pretty much ANY button that takes you away from the import process erases the entire portfolio, forcing you to start over. And finally, if you accidentally import the wrong file or duplicate a file, there appears to be no way to delete it (other than scrapping the whole thing, of course). After several attempts at trying to fill a portfolio with a few dozen pieces of art, and not being able to get past five or so without having to start over (either on purpose or accidentally), I gave up. Like I said, it's got potential to be really useful to someone like me, but right now, it's more trouble than it's worth.
- ConnectedPE Pty Ltd
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jarrod Robinson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.