Organize your study routine with Easy Study!
Download now the best app to create your study plan.
With Easy Study you will create an incredible study plan in only 3 steps. Just enter the subjects that you will study, how many subjects you want to study each day of the week and confirm if the plan fits you. Our app will create a plan with the subject you should study each day, all to optimize your study time.
Study routines will be organized in cycles, so you're always reviewing the subjects you need to study and will never leave accumulated content. It is perfect for those studying for a special exam, school, university etc.
Easy Study has several features to help you study better, check out:
- Plan which subjects you need to study every day;
- Option to add the list of activities for each study session;
- History with the amount of hours you studied each day, month, week and throughout the period;
- Notifications about subjects that you have to study and summary of the study day;
- Customize your subjects with colors, names, amount of time studying;
- Define how many subjects you want to study each day this week.
Download now Easy Study and organize your study life.
Also available from Easy Study:
Easy Study Plus - More Features to help you study better.
- Revision assistent;
$0,99 monthly or $6,99 annualy
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Another success of Aplicativos Legais
Fixed the bug on the share button
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great for logging study time and seeing the results visually is what helps me be on track.
The only thing I don’t like is that there is no option to “just” remove the ad. I don’t really need all that fancy coaching and not even the back up function. I am a graduate student in mathematics so I know a thing or two about studying and I already have good enough studying habits. All I wanted is to have accurate time record without ads.
This is an awesome app to set goals for studying. You can track how many hours you spend on subjects and set agenda for everyday! This is the app I’m looking for to study GRE.
Best study tracker and timer to get view or study habit
This app is great in many ways. I am a graduate student with 8 classes and this app helps me keep track of how much time is spent studying each subject. The app has many handy features like a timer, charts , study goals , repeating days( great if you don't want to input over and over for daily subjects ). It also will schedule cycles if you put in how many subjects you want to study each day.
The one thing that would make it better is if the developer adds the option to resume the time so if you need to work on another subject you can come back and pickup where you left off. I want to be able to work on more than one subject at the same time like multitasking but it only allows one subject timer running at a time. But it does keep you focused on one subject at a time. I just want to be able to see that if I am short on my log time , I can make up for it on another day. Just a thought to make it better.
This app is still the best you will find for study logging or tracking study time.
- Aplicativos Legais LTDA - ME
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aplicativos Legais
- In-App Purchases
- Plus $1.49
- Plus $12.49
- Versão Completa (Desativado) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.