*** Now with a totally revamped interface and a seamless service selection experience. Because you deserve a choice. ***
Find out why more than 25 million users in 420 cities trust Easy. Enjoy the ride!
- Fast: We always assign the nearest car to pick you up.
- Safe: We thoroughly train our partners. Rating system helps select best drivers.
- Efficient: Book a regular taxi or arrive in style with EasyPremium. Save up to 40% by sharing the ride with others.*
* The availability of services vary per location.
How to use
- Wait for the app to automatically locate your address using GPS.
- Confirm your location. We suggest you add your credit card to unlock extra features.
- Tap “Request here" and watch how Easy assigns a nearby driver. Follow him on the map and in minutes he’ll be at the location you requested.
You can hail with Easy in the following places:
- Argentina: Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario
- Bolivia: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, La Paz, Cochabamba
- Brazil: São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Recife, Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Salvador, and 100 more cities!
- Chile: Santiago, Iquique, Antofagasta.
- Colombia: Bogotá, Cali, Medellín, Cartagena, Bucaramanga, and 15 more cities
- Costa Rica: San José
- Ecuador: Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca
- Jordan: Amman
- Mexico: Mexico City, Queretaro, Cancun, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey, Puebla
- Panama: Panama City
- Peru: Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Trujillo, Piura, Chiclayo
- Saudi Arabia: Riyhad, Jeddah, Dammam
- Uruguay: Montevideo
- Venezuela: Caracas, Maracaibo, Valencia
Awards & Recognition
Easy is a recipient of multiple awards for its pioneering technology and ridesharing services. This includes Startup Weekend 2011, TNW Brazil 2012, Spark 2013, Vulcan Post 2014, and eCommerce Uruguay 2015. Still hesitating? Find out what users are saying - Nearly 90% of our reviews are 4- and 5-star!
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Unusable in Ecuador
Ecuador street locations frequently don't have numbers and are identified by intersection and other landmarks. I tried using this app twice, once in Quito and just now again in Cuenca (which doesn't have Cabify or Uber). It demanded an exact street address for arguably the most famous museum in Cuenca (Pumapunga). The museum doesn't have a street number that you can locate. I found a numbered location across the street and managed to get picked up. The (fairly popular) destination I'd entered (and which had been located in Google maps, but also didn't have a street number) didn't transfer to the driver's GPS. He tried to enter the "address" a few times while stopped on a busy street, but was unsuccessful. After enough tries and angry horns, we overpaid him for his time and abandoned the idea of getting to where we'd hoped to go. Had had a similar experience in Quito. A fail all around. Wish that Easy Cab had a better system that reflected the reality of Ecuador's addresses.
Check your connection when adding my cards
As in many other reviews, all of my cards got rejected with an error “Check your connection”. Visa checkout is configured to accept Mexican billing address only. Sounds like the app intentionally rejects ccs so people would need to carry cash and get scammed by the taxi drivers. Uber is not taking away jobs, greedy taxi companies are doing this to themselves.
And was actually very convenient in Quito... Until it misquoted the price for an airport ride by $8, wouldn’t allow me to pay with credit card due to a malfunction, and absolutely NO response from “support,” even with multiple requests for help, in English and in Spanish. If something goes wrong, it appears you are completely on your own.
- Easy Taxi Servicos Ltda.
- 87.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Easy Taxi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.