*** Now with a totally revamped interface and a seamless service selection experience. Because you deserve a choice. ***
Find out why more than 25 million users in 420 cities trust Easy. Enjoy the ride!
- Fast: We always assign the nearest car to pick you up.
- Safe: We thoroughly train our partners. Rating system helps select best drivers.
- Efficient: Book a regular taxi or arrive in style with EasyPremium. Save up to 40% by sharing the ride with others.*
* The availability of services vary per location.
How to use
- Wait for the app to automatically locate your address using GPS.
- Confirm your location. We suggest you add your credit card to unlock extra features.
- Tap “Request here" and watch how Easy assigns a nearby driver. Follow him on the map and in minutes he’ll be at the location you requested.
You can hail with Easy in the following places:
- Argentina: Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario
- Bolivia: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, La Paz, Cochabamba
- Brazil: São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Recife, Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Salvador, and 100 more cities!
- Chile: Santiago, Iquique, Antofagasta.
- Colombia: Bogotá, Cali, Medellín, Cartagena, Bucaramanga, and 15 more cities
- Costa Rica: San José
- Ecuador: Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca
- Jordan: Amman
- Mexico: Mexico City, Queretaro, Cancun, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey, Puebla
- Panama: Panama City
- Peru: Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Trujillo, Piura, Chiclayo
- Saudi Arabia: Riyhad, Jeddah, Dammam
- Uruguay: Montevideo
- Venezuela: Caracas, Maracaibo, Valencia
Awards & Recognition
Easy is a recipient of multiple awards for its pioneering technology and ridesharing services. This includes Startup Weekend 2011, TNW Brazil 2012, Spark 2013, Vulcan Post 2014, and eCommerce Uruguay 2015. Still hesitating? Find out what users are saying - Nearly 90% of our reviews are 4- and 5-star!
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Unusable in Ecuador
Ecuador street locations frequently don't have numbers and are identified by intersection and other landmarks. I tried using this app twice, once in Quito and just now again in Cuenca (which doesn't have Cabify or Uber). It demanded an exact street address for arguably the most famous museum in Cuenca (Pumapunga). The museum doesn't have a street number that you can locate. I found a numbered location across the street and managed to get picked up. The (fairly popular) destination I'd entered (and which had been located in Google maps, but also didn't have a street number) didn't transfer to the driver's GPS. He tried to enter the "address" a few times while stopped on a busy street, but was unsuccessful. After enough tries and angry horns, we overpaid him for his time and abandoned the idea of getting to where we'd hoped to go. Had had a similar experience in Quito. A fail all around. Wish that Easy Cab had a better system that reflected the reality of Ecuador's addresses.
Credit card function doesn't work..HORRIBLE customer support
Whatever card I use works for about a week then stops. The card is fine and not blocked. I try another card and get the same result the fools in customer support tried arguing that it was because my card is foreign but it is a BANCOLOMBIA CREDIT CARD. The other is Banco Falabela.
Now they seem to have installed some email chat bot system and aren't real people anymore. I'm through with Easy Taxi. It's too hard!
Stopped working and can’t get a response
I had been using this app for months and suddenly it stopped working. When I open it, it sometimes shows I’m on a ride and won’t let me order a cab. Whenever I try to order a cab it immediately says no cars available, even though it works when I try another phone. I’ve written 4 emails asking for support. Useless.
- Maxi Mobility, Inc.
- 104.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Easy Taxi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.