***Easy is now a Cabify app***
We’ve joined to offer you more options getting around the city. Download our app and discover why more than 25 million users in 420 cities trust Easy. Enjoy the ride!
- Fast: We always assign the nearest car to pick you up.
- Safe: We thoroughly train our partners. Rating system helps select best drivers.
- Efficient: Book a regular taxi or arrive in style with EasyPremium. Save up to 40% by sharing the ride with others.*
* The availability of services vary per location.
How to use
- Wait for the app to automatically locate your address using GPS.
- Confirm your location. We suggest you add your credit card to unlock extra features.
- Tap “Request here" and watch how Easy assigns a nearby driver. Follow him on the map and in minutes he’ll be at the location you requested.
You can hail with Easy in the following places:
- Argentina: Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario
- Bolivia: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, La Paz, Cochabamba
- Brazil: São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Recife, Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Salvador, and 100 more cities!
- Chile: Santiago, Iquique, Antofagasta.
- Colombia: Bogotá, Cali, Medellín, Cartagena, Bucaramanga, and 15 more cities
- Costa Rica: San José
- Ecuador: Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca
- Jordan: Amman
- Mexico: Mexico City, Queretaro, Cancun, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey, Puebla
- Panama: Panama City
- Peru: Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Trujillo, Piura, Chiclayo
- Saudi Arabia: Riyhad, Jeddah, Dammam
- Uruguay: Montevideo
- Venezuela: Caracas, Maracaibo, Valencia
Awards & Recognition
Easy is a recipient of multiple awards for its pioneering technology and ridesharing services. This includes Startup Weekend 2011, TNW Brazil 2012, Spark 2013, Vulcan Post 2014, and eCommerce Uruguay 2015. Still hesitating? Find out what users are saying - Nearly 90% of our reviews are 4- and 5-star!
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Unusable in Ecuador
Ecuador street locations frequently don't have numbers and are identified by intersection and other landmarks. I tried using this app twice, once in Quito and just now again in Cuenca (which doesn't have Cabify or Uber). It demanded an exact street address for arguably the most famous museum in Cuenca (Pumapunga). The museum doesn't have a street number that you can locate. I found a numbered location across the street and managed to get picked up. The (fairly popular) destination I'd entered (and which had been located in Google maps, but also didn't have a street number) didn't transfer to the driver's GPS. He tried to enter the "address" a few times while stopped on a busy street, but was unsuccessful. After enough tries and angry horns, we overpaid him for his time and abandoned the idea of getting to where we'd hoped to go. Had had a similar experience in Quito. A fail all around. Wish that Easy Cab had a better system that reflected the reality of Ecuador's addresses.
No use at all
Don’t bother to use this App in Bogota, Colombia. All the yellow taxi drivers use this App to their business. You won’t have a chance to get any taxi in La Candelaria area because too many people need a ride. Also the driver won’t locate you correctly. They will text you (in Spanish) first ask your location, which is a hassle for non-Spanish speakers. They want you to pay cash as well. The fate is not standardized. Easy Taxi is a small company will soon go out of business, because even locals hate it. I am deleting this App. Total wast of time and money.
Password doesn't work, credit card doesn't work
Entered a password and registered but won't log me in. says my password is wrong so i reset it and tried again, still won't log me in. Also, tried to add two different credit cards: an Amex and a Visa, and both couldn't be added because the app says the service can't be reached. It seems to be working for other people in the area (currently in Cartagena) so i guess it must be bugged or glitching with my phone/os which is iPhone 8 with ios 12.1.2
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.