Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you have any questions about our software or need help solving a problem with your timeline, please contact us at email@example.com.
Easy Timeline can help you understand and present history with new perspective. Quickly enter events and then present full-screen interactive timelines with a 3D perspective.
Full-Screen Interactive Timelines:
* Award winning visual design
* Include photos, audio, or movies in your events
* Link events to web content
* Interactive 3D motion graphics
* Use the arrow keys or your Apple Remote to fly over your timeline.
Simple to Get Started:
* Quickly add event titles and dates
* Drag and drop multi-media to events
* Timeline layout is completely automatic
* Optional event information: date ranges, notes, web links, tags
Timelines for School, Work, or Home:
* World History
* Family Memories
* Legal Exhibits
* Business Planning
* Fictional Events
Chart Anything You Can Imagine:
* Dates (in any global format!)
* Geological Spans
* Numbered Weeks
* Chart Anything!
What's New in Version 1.5.1
FIXED: Importing event images from "Timeline 3D for iOS" files is more stable.
Made a great timeline with this app
This is a really great app for making timelines, but with a caveat. There are limitations on how many events / high resolution photos you want to use. The graphics are pretty intense on this app so keeping the images smaller and more compact allows you to get in more vents. I wish there were a way to say "no more than 50 events" or "no higher resolution than xMP) but I think they're interdependent.
Tech support on this app is amazing - when I was wroking on mine I asked a few questions and the developer offered to optimize it for me. I let him and it came out great.
I really needed this for a legal case and it sapped my time and crashes constantly
I tested the timelines *AWESOME* 3D display method with only 4 events in my timeline… it worked great.
Then I placed about 55 of the 2000 events I need to place into the timeline, at an expense of about 5 hours. It hasn't worked since.
I converted all PNGs to JPEGs to make the timeline lighter weight etc. No good. Nothing works.
If it doesn't work under certain conditions (too many items / too long of a timespan)… there should be an HUGE, BIG, FAT warning on it that says: WARNING: This doesn't work under these conditions.
But its the best conceptually, so I hope it gets fixed.
Does the job
Makes easy readable timelines easily, maybe date recognition could be better, also lines cross over typing but other than that, it does the job
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 01, 2012
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Bee Documents, Inc.
- Copyright © 2011 BEEDOCS, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later