EasyBeats 3 Drum MPC, Program Drums
By Hopefully Useful Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nothing Beats Easy! Especially when this PRO version includes all of LE's un-lockable sound kits and the ability to import your own! No need to spend hundreds on a hardware MPC.
EasyBeats is built from the ground up to be the quickest and easiest way to create great sounding beats.
Despite being designed for fast and simple use you'll be surprised how powerful this tool can be for creating new beat patterns.
Using either the inbuilt samples or sounds you have imported yourself you'll find it easy to compose amazing beats. With a fantastic pattern editor sequencer designed for easy drag/drop use, tweaking your rhythms will be a breeze. Perfect for when you don't have a drummer or drums.
- 16 responsive sample pads MPC
- Use the inbuilt sample kits or easily import your own
- 16 loop-able bars each up to 64 step quantized
- Fully adjustable step count so 3/4,6/8 etc... all possible
- Adjustable 1/8 and 1/16 Swing
- Full quality WAV export
- Audio Copy and Paste
- AudioBus Support
- WiST support
- MIDI Clock Sync Client (Start/Stop/BPM)
- Go online to discover new beats and sounds, or share your own!
- Super fast startup for fast access
- Multitouch pattern editor with drag/drop and copy/paste support
- Amazing fast pattern switcher, zoom out to get a birds eye view of your patterns
- All New effects XY editor with Automation!
- Ability to change individual samples to create entirely new kits.
- Alter individual sample trigger velocity for each step of a pattern
- Adjust the pitch of a sample at any step
- Multiple Color themes
- Portrait or Landscape use whatever feels best!
- Single Universal App works on iPhone,iPod & iPad
See http://easybeats.net for videos and the top 30 charts.
What's New in Version 3.08
+ Added native support for new iPhone 6 and 6+
+ Fixed iOS 8 iPad crash on AudioCopy
+ Fixed edit menu bug
With the new iOS release your bug reports help me immensely so please keep them coming. As with any update, any time you can spare to leave a rating is also greatly appreciated.
Favorite beat app
I don't write reviews and rarely even give stars except out of frustration but this is easily my favorite drum beat app and I would like to support it. The fact that you can use your own samples and edit them during play has made this not only a fun toy but a tool for live performances. Many people have been confused about where the beats are coming from during shows because there's just a phone sitting next to me. Thank you for your work & looking forward to any other apps/updates you may come up with.
Best "MPC style" App
No contest — This is the one to get. It sounds great and the interface is second to none. It is maybe not quite fair to call this "MPC style" because it isn't one of the MPC clones or or wanna-be. It is it's own unique and very slick animal.
It would be an excellent addition to EasyBeats 3 if it could be placed in the output slot of Audiobus, so that sounds could be recorded directly to the pads from other apps or external audio. If you like this idea, be sure to let the developer know about it, since the most requested features are the most likely to be implemented.
I really like this program. You can make some awesome beats with it and Export them into garage band. You can create your own sample packs on your computer and add them to your library. There are great tutorial vids. It can play in the background. It's never crashed on me. The only problem I have with it is some of the samples crack. Definitely worth $5.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 11, 2014
- Version: 3.08
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Christian Inkster
- © HUSoft LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.