Nothing Beats Easy! Especially when this PRO version includes all of LE's un-lockable sound kits and the ability to import your own! No need to spend hundreds on a hardware MPC.
EasyBeats is built from the ground up to be the quickest and easiest way to create great sounding beats.
Despite being designed for fast and simple use you'll be surprised how powerful this tool can be for creating new beat patterns.
Using either the inbuilt samples or sounds you have imported yourself you'll find it easy to compose amazing beats. With a fantastic pattern editor sequencer designed for easy drag/drop use, tweaking your rhythms will be a breeze. Perfect for when you don't have a drummer or drums.
- 16 responsive sample pads MPC
- Use the inbuilt sample kits or easily import your own
- 16 loop-able bars each up to 64 step quantized
- Fully adjustable step count so 3/4,6/8 etc... all possible
- Adjustable 1/8 and 1/16 Swing
- Full quality WAV export
- Audio Copy and Paste
- AudioBus Support
- WiST support
- MIDI Clock Sync Client (Start/Stop/BPM)
- Go online to discover new beats and sounds, or share your own!
- Super fast startup for fast access
- Multitouch pattern editor with drag/drop and copy/paste support
- Amazing fast pattern switcher, zoom out to get a birds eye view of your patterns
- All New effects XY editor with Automation!
- Ability to change individual samples to create entirely new kits.
- Alter individual sample trigger velocity for each step of a pattern
- Adjust the pitch of a sample at any step
- Multiple Color themes
- Portrait or Landscape use whatever feels best!
- Single Universal App works on iPhone,iPod & iPad
See http://easybeats.net for videos and the top 30 charts.
+ New PRO bar for extra controls (More controls coming soon)
+ Inbuilt audio recording! Look for it in the new PRO bar
+ Can now edit pad titles (tap the title on the edit sample screen)
+ Some serious improvements to performance
Ratings and Reviews
Good at what it does but missing critical features
The recording and pattern manipulation are excellent in this app. Compared to others the work flow is simple, intuitive and produces good results. However, for $10 or a subscription it needs some serious attention: 1) more drum kits - the current selection is SO small, and repeats so many of the same sounds I initially thought this app was a scam. 2) ability to control other drum apps via midi - this would some what make up for the lack of samples. 3) triplets, etc. - any decent sequencer needs to have some ability to modify the layout of the pattern in various ways. Locking users into a simple grid is not good for anyone besides beginners.
Umm ever since the update all my paterns have been scattered out of order now i cant find anything thanks all my samples are scattered too ive been using this for years can u guys please fix the order of every thing back to the way it was this app was already disorganized now its worse than before because i kno where my old samples and beats used to be now that u changed the order i have to delete samples and beats just to see anything edit: there are way to many glitches and bugs ill save a beat that ive been working on and edited and it will not save my work thats really frustrating after sometimes hours of working on a beat so thanks!!!
Nice scratch pat that’s about it
It’s easy to use and sounds good but with the inability to change time signatures and tempo within the song, and especially the crippling 16 patterns limit per song, musician/songwriters will be disappointed not being able to write a drum part for an entire song. And it’s not like I’m trying to do anything elaborate. I’m just laying down some basic patterns for stoner rock songs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.