EasyCost - Expense Tracker and Money organizer
By The Nanjing MiFeng Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EasyCost - Tracking your cost very easy.
*** Simple to use, but very powerful ***
*** Beautifully designed, nothing more and nothing less. ***
*** Featured by Apple as "What's Hot" ***
- Finish your accounting in 3 seconds
- Multiple books for your different usage
- Awesome experience
- Smart stats chart
- Custom categories
- Support experience and income
- Recurring income/expense
- Export data to CSV
- No request for financial and mathematical knowledge
- iCloud backup and restore
- Local password protection
- Support touch id, unlock with your fingerprint
- No register, no log in
- Work without network
- Pull down to add a item
- Tap to edit a item
- Hold to delete a item
- Swipe to switch book
- Landscape view for statistical report chart
- Pinch with two fingers to manage books
Enjoy it now!
You can find us here:
Sina weibo: @easycostapp
Welcome any feedback and suggestion!
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Optimized interface details
Correction date reset problem
Fixed some bugs
I just love this app.
I put all my bills there and then I have an idea of how much is still in my check account.
Something that I would like to have.. Is an Edit button to change the name easier.
I changed but then I didn find where it was. So this is what I would like to improve.
Great job guys.
Good app, but there is no key feature. I want to have widget in notification centre for fast operations.
But needs better translation to English and sometimes does the wrong math! This needs to be fixed right away!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 13, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Nanjing MiFeng Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2013 MiFeng Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- recurring income/expense$0.99