By Ambrosia Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
EasyEnvelopes is a beautiful and easy to use solution for all of your envelope printing needs. Whether you're printing a one-off envelope, or a stack of holiday greeting cards, EasyEnvelopes will make it a breeze!
Pick from existing standard envelope sizes, or design your own from scratch! You have complete control over the formatting of your envelopes, from the location of the addresses right down to line by line font/size/style control. You can even print the return address on the back of an envelope, or include USPS Intelligent Mail® barcodes for quick delivery!
EasyEnvelopes will automatically use an address that you've copied to the clipboard, or you can utilize its tight integration with Address Book to quickly look up a recipient's address. You can, of course, manually type or paste in an address, too! You also can choose to use any of your return addresses, complete with formatting and an optional graphic, or no return address at all.
Mailing lists for weddings, holiday greeting cards, and other occasions are a breeze as well. Just pick the Address Book group to use, and you can print all of your envelopes with just one click! You can even visually sort through your stack of envelopes before printing, to make sure everything is just right.
Just a click is all you need to print beautiful and professional looking envelopes with EasyEnvelopes!
AMBROSIA SOFTWARE, INC.
We can't respond here, but we WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Good or bad, we'd like to hear from you. Please click the support link above to contact us concerning any bugs, questions, suggestions or comments you may have. You can also go to:
This will also allow us to gather more information from you as needed. We look forward to hearing from you!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
-- Improved image support for return addresses
-- Enhanced font styling popover to allow font faces to be chosen
-- Fixed and enhanced text formatting handling
-- Fixed a few rare edge-case issues
-- Other bug fixes & enhancements
Great App, but a few more things . . .
I have used the old widget for years. This is a great upgrade, easy to use, easy to customize. I love the way it will take an address from the clipboard and drop it right in, a great help for those one-time envelopes not in your address book. It is too good for 4 stars, so I give it 5 stars even though I wish it had a few more things:
1) You can select an address form your address book, then make changes to print the envelope (like make it Mr. & Mrs. Jones). Great. But if you select a group to print, you cannot make any changes. You should be able to make a one-time print change as you go to the addresses from the groups also.
2) I like the graphic you can put on the return address. Now let's see a graphic option for the send to address. Would be great for Christmas cards and such, put a wreath in front of the addresses, for example
3) I would like to be able to re-order the envelope icons at the bottom (drag them left or right), and delete some of the "default" ones I will never use (it will not let you delete the default envelopes). It should just make sure you always have one envelope (cannot delete the last one), I can see why it would be a problem if you deleted all the envelopes.
Great little app for quick envelope printing
I'm a one-man law office, and I use this for printing all of my regular sized envelopes. Have been using it for well over a year. I find it to be much easier and faster than Word, and I love being able to highlight the address in the Word document and have it autofilled in this app. About the only thing I wish the app would let me do is add carriage returns/blank lines at the end of the TO address so that I can type additional information at the bottom, e.g., "PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL". As it stands, if you don't a character in the line, it will condense the space to the previous line, so I have to use periods or other small characters. But, all in all, a great little app that will save you more than $10 worth of your time over the long run.
Too Many Limitation
The screenshots made the app look promising, but after using the app for a few minutes I quickly realized that the limitations would actually make printing my 160 address mailing list harder (not easier) than if I used Mac OS X's built-in Contacts app.
- The screenshot makes it look like you can edit the address directly in the App, but in actuality all changes need to be done in Contacts.
- The app ignores distribution lists
- If the group from Contacts is updated, all of your settings such as of Font, Preferred Address are reset. Also current envelop number that is currently being viewed goes back to the first envelop, and there is no fast way to resume where you left off.
- While you can reposistion the TO and FROM addresses, you can't change the size of the box. For example: A standard 3 line address at Avenir 11pt doesn't fit as a FROM address
This is actually creating more work for me.
Ambrososia usually makes good software, but this one is not worth the $10.