Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is Generation easyJet
Travelling with easyJet just got even easier with this FREE easyJet iOS app. You can search, book and manage your flights all in the palm of your hand. Accessing your travel information on the go has never been so easy!
The easyJet app now supports Apple Watch
- Provides personalised flight information and real-time views of travel information checked most frequently by passengers
- Glances count down to the passengers departure, giving them the relevant key information when they need it
- Real-time Flight status, weather forecasts and currency exchange rates for their destination
- Users can Tweet and post to Facebook at various stages of their trip directly from the watch face
What can you do with this app?
BOOK FLIGHTS – QUICK AND CLEAR
Book your easyJet flights in an experience designed to be as fast as possible
MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGS - CONVENIENT AND FLEXIBLE
View your bookings, change your flights, manage disruption and add seats, bags, sports equipment and much more
MOBILE CHECK-IN - FAST AND SIMPLE
Even if you booked on easyJet.com you can use the new passport scanning feature, making your check-in faster than ever before
MOBILE BOARDING PASSES - SAVES YOU TIME AND PAPER
Store up to five boarding passes per flight on your phone which will be available offline so you don’t need a data connection
“FLIGHT TRACKER” – KEEPS YOU UPDATED
Check the latest arrival & departure information for easyJet flights with real time live updates direct from easyJet Operations Control Centre
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Weather data provided by OpenWeatherMap (www.openweathermap.org)
• Passport scanning is provided by Jumio (www.jumio.com)
• Real-time airport data for Gatwick Airport provided by Gatwick Data Services (www.gatwickairport.com)
• Real-time airport data for Geneva Airport provided by gva.ch (www.gva.ch)
What's New in Version 3.1
- “Add to calendar” is back! Use the share icon on the top right corner of the “My Itinerary” screen
- Added an airport switcher icon on the search form
- You can now access our “Help and assistance” pages using the “?” icon directly on the home screen
- When you have an active flight, “Flight Tracker” tile will now take you directly to the latest flight info
- Made it easier to add a bag post booking
- Made it clearer to switch between bookings in “My Flights”
- Fixed animations on the Apple Watch
- Plus lots of tweaks, bug fixes and improvements
Thanks for using our app - If you have feedback or new feature ideas then you can reach us direct on email@example.com
It does the job. Watch app doesn't work though
The app does the job. Unfortunately the Watch app doesn't think I have any flights when in fact I have two coming up in the next two weeks...
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 02, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 52.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: easyJet plc
- © easyJet Airline Company Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.